Trusted Contributor

I started late third episode and yesterday they repeated them from the start, wow I like this show, I have to close my eyes sometimes but its exciting, I will keep watching,he is a good actor.tucka.

Esteemed Contributor

It will also, be interesting to see which characters they bring back and weave into the story lines. I like the actor, Michael McKean, but I have foggy moments as I try and comprehend his situation as it relates to his living arrangements. Hope this is resolved better in a future show.

Finally, Jimmy has a cell phone! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Esteemed Contributor

I loved this week when Jimmy/Saul told the new lady client, that she could not pay with S&H Green Stamps!

Esteemed Contributor

Checking to see if everyone is still watching and saw last nights episode?! Thing are starting to fall into place and make sense. Love Saul's sense of self, "I think of myself as a young Paul Newman"! {#emotions_dlg.laugh} And Mike, well he has lived quite the hard life. The first time he has ever shown any emotion when he was talking about his son. Plus, the soft touch he has for his grand-daughter.

Honored Contributor

If Jonathan Banks doesn't get an Emmy for that episode, there is no justice. I've been watching him since the 80s and that was breathtaking. I may have to watch it a few more times.

I do like Jonathan Banks -- so glad he got these jobs (Br Ba and Saul). Someone over there knows how to cast a show. One flaw, though. Mike was on the Rail Runner last night. The show takes place in 2002. There was no Rail Runner in 2002. But I can live with that.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Valued Contributor
What a great episode last night. It's turning out to be a real keeper. Going from Bates Motel to Better Call Saul makes Monday nights.
Esteemed Contributor

Just Bee--What a good eye to catch the Rail Runner, I would have never known about that. Now I will have to go check out Jonathan Banks, I only know him from BB. Maybe first I should get another sticker! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

I am already tired of the storyline with the brother, but they are probably using it to make a point. They need to do this quickly and move on.

Trusted Contributor

I love this show, last night was awesome, love the one liners, the green stamps was hilarious, Jonathan Banks was great and its nice to see how the characters evolved into their personalities and life styles.

Honored Contributor

This series is finally coming around. This last episode was excellent! But I'm hoping we don't only get a good episode when the storyline surrounds Mike. I'm impressed with this series.

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor
On 3/10/2015 sommertime said:

Just Bee--What a good eye to catch the Rail Runner, I would have never known about that. Now I will have to go check out Jonathan Banks, I only know him from BB. Maybe first I should get another sticker! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

I am already tired of the storyline with the brother, but they are probably using it to make a point. They need to do this quickly and move on.

I fell for Jonathan Banks when he appeared in Wiseguy back in the 80s.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~