Honored Contributor

Re: Better Call Saul - 4/6/20 Episode - SPOILER ALERT

I'm worried now that Lalo will have Kim kidnapped & held until the money shows up, but Mike is there because of the Salamanca's, right?.  As long as Mike is on the job, maybe Lalo won't do something stupid.

It was very much like watching an  episode of Breaking Bad.   Vince Gilligan the creator directed.

@nova wrote:

Wow did this episode bring Saul closer to the Breaking Bad world!  I have a sad & nagging thought that it was NOT a good thing that Kim revealed herself to Lalo.  Lalo and the cartel look for weaknesses in people - and now he know's Saul's.  I wonder if Lalo Salamanca is part of the reason of what ultimately happens to Kim.  She is not a part of Saul's story in Breaking Bad.

Respected Contributor

The last few episodes have been off the hook!  I'm so glad this show is finally heating up.  I think we all know what's gonna happend to Kim.  She's gonna get whacked. I just hope they don't make it super gruesome or extra terrible.  Like, just a simple gunshot would be best.  I felt bad she was so worried for Jimmy.  I would have lost my mind in that situation.

Regular Contributor

We do not know that Kim is going to be killed.  I like to think she will be the first one to visit the vacuum cleaner man...

Honored Contributor

I'm watching it right now.  I'm halfway through the episode.  It's very tense!  

There's only two more episodes this season after this one I think.  I won't enjoy the show nearly as much if something happens to Kim.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Kim will be relocated by the vacuum cleaner man.  (Although that actor has passed away so I'm not sure if they have been able to write this into the series).

My take is that Saul doesn't know Walter is dead; that is why he was all upset that the man in the mall recognized him. 

Kim is originally from Nebraska where Saul relocated to bake cinnamon buns.

Vince Gilligan is very good at keeping some things close to the vest; I have a feeling he knew BCS was in the future so it wouldn't surprise me that he has Kim in BCS relocated so that Saul and Kim can be together at some point.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

This episode was great!  I kept thinking that Kim would show up to rescue them, maybe next week.

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

Kim will be relocated by the vacuum cleaner man.  (Although that actor has passed away so I'm not sure if they have been able to write this into the series).

My take is that Saul doesn't know Walter is dead; that is why he was all upset that the man in the mall recognized him. 

Kim is originally from Nebraska where Saul relocated to bake cinnamon buns.

Vince Gilligan is very good at keeping some things close to the vest; I have a feeling he knew BCS was in the future so it wouldn't surprise me that he has Kim in BCS relocated so that Saul and Kim can be together at some point.

Good call, this makes sense to me.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

This episode was great!  I kept thinking that Kim would show up to rescue them, maybe next week.

@mousiegirl   From the previews for next week it looks like the $$$ was confiscated.  I could be wrong.

????

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Trusted Contributor

@software wrote:

I'm worried now that Lalo will have Kim kidnapped & held until the money shows up, but Mike is there because of the Salamanca's, right?.  As long as Mike is on the job, maybe Lalo won't do something stupid.

It was very much like watching an  episode of Breaking Bad.   Vince Gilligan the creator directed.

@nova wrote:

Wow did this episode bring Saul closer to the Breaking Bad world!  I have a sad & nagging thought that it was NOT a good thing that Kim revealed herself to Lalo.  Lalo and the cartel look for weaknesses in people - and now he know's Saul's.  I wonder if Lalo Salamanca is part of the reason of what ultimately happens to Kim.  She is not a part of Saul's story in Breaking Bad.

@software  I heard this was a Vince Gilligan episode!  We Have 2 more episodes left this season.  I think Mike is working for Gus Fring - and Gus stated in the previous episode with Nacho that he wants to make sure Salamanca makes bail.  That's why he even torched his own store - to make Salamanca believe all is good.  Gus is very patient & will ultimately get his revenge - remember the BB episode where he poisons the cartel leaders in Mexico?

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl   From the previews for next week it looks like the $$$ was confiscated.  I could be wrong.

????

@Cakers3   I don't think the money was confiscated.  I think Saul took it to the Courthouse to pay his client's bail like he was told to do.  They were counting the $7 million.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau