Honored Contributor

Re: Betrayed on the I.D. Network

@Pearlee, I too am a big fan of ID channel, I don't think there is a show I do not like, except maybe the 3 part episode of Jodi Arias coming up!  I will not watch it, I don't want to know anymore about that sick woman and what she did to Travis Alexander!

Super Contributor

I love ID channel! I DVR the shows I want to see (and believe me, there is quite a list!) so I can watch them when I want to. Betrayed is one of my favorites, along with Deadly Woman, Married With Secrets, See No Evil, Web of Lies, Bloody Relatives, Fear Thy Neighbor, Unraveled, Suspicion, Grave Secrets, Killer Kids . . . and I am sure there are others. Like I said, I love the ID channel!

Hugs . . .

Life is tough, but I am tougher!!
Esteemed Contributor

My favorite is "See No Evil"  because it shows the real life surveillance videos of the actual person and what leads up to the crime...............same reason i like Forensic Files....more facts to the show are shown instead of actors trying to act it out....

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with  you about the People Magazine reports...they are just sensationalizing it all....not really investigating

Honored Contributor

@Mermaid22 Talk about your Worst Nightmare!! Wow.

Honored Contributor

Grave Secrets and Unusual Suspects are good ones. There's a spin-off of Unusual Suspects called Deadly Intent in the title. That's good, too. I also like Web of Lies.

Honored Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

@Pearlee, I too am a big fan of ID channel, I don't think there is a show I do not like, except maybe the 3 part episode of Jodi Arias coming up!  I will not watch it, I don't want to know anymore about that sick woman and what she did to Travis Alexander!

@Hooty  Ditto here.  Not watching it, and for the same reasons as you (and I'm soooo sick of the promos for it).

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Been watching ID chanel for a long time while sipping tea from my "My,My ,My "  Joe Kendra cup..........lol

I often wonder why so many of us have a fascination or enjoy murder/crime  shows.............lol

I was a dedicated member of Court TV watchers..............lol and since they stopped that ,I have become a murder/mystery addict!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Joe Kenda stories happened right here in my home town and I remember many of that stuff being on our local news. My career was such that I was somewhat involved, at the professional level, with some of Kenda's cases.  If you ever met him in person like I have you would say that he is a very nice gentleman...soft spoken and kind hearted.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

I was a dedicated member of Court TV watchers..............lol and since they stopped that ,I have become a murder/mystery addict!

Me too!!!  Remember when they first started all the victims & had a huge blue dot on their faces to hide their identity?

HLN has taken over from Court TV.  No blue dots for them! 

They also do parole hearings.  OJ's was the last one they did.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif