Honored Contributor

I tried to watch it once, I'm trying to watch it again.

Honored Contributor

Can't tell from your comments ("I tried to watch it once, I'm trying to watch it again") what you are trying to get across.

Did you try to watch Benjamin Button once and got interrupted, and now you are trying to watch it again?

Did you try to watch Benjamin Button once and you didn't like it, so you are trying to watch it again to see if you do like it this time?

Trusted Contributor

@qualitygal   Read the novel by F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.  The movie doesn't do it justice.  

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Can't tell from your comments ("I tried to watch it once, I'm trying to watch it again") what you are trying to get across.

Did you try to watch Benjamin Button once and got interrupted, and now you are trying to watch it again?

Did you try to watch Benjamin Button once and you didn't like it, so you are trying to watch it again to see if you do like it this time?

yes to both, 

Honored Contributor

Well, I got through it.  It wasn't bad, just different.  

Esteemed Contributor

I liked the book and they never do movies exactly like a book. I like pd the movie also. 

Respected Contributor

I think you can watch it on  cbs all access.   They have a section of paramount movies now.   

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Oh I LOVE this movie. Every once in a while I need to watch it again. Gotta get my BB fix. Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Esteemed Contributor

I just watched this movie last night can't believe I missed a Brad Pitt movie but it happens.  

Loved the movie once I started I stay with it until the end may watch it again.  Brad Pitt is such a good actor and nice eye candy too.