Esteemed Contributor

What's up with these names - "Mahogony" and "Memphis".... Who names their kids that???  LOL  

Another good name would be "Walnut".... How's that???  LOL

Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

But, but - he's so morally superior.   (insert vomiting emoticon here)

To quote Holden Caufield from The Catcher in the Rye - "a bunch of phonies"

Valued Contributor

Nothing surprises me with anyone who goes onto these shows, many seem to get KARMA. ,I give  Mahogany no matter what her age  credit  to call him only a friend and not boyfriend.The  more I see him  I feel the church  was right  to  ask him to leave the church ,he is just creepy.

Just hope his ex wife knows she's better off without being married to him..,yes he once was a  pastor but will ALWAYS  be a NARCISSIST.

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@sunshine 919  Is Ben the one who flaunts his muscles in tight shirts.  I think he is dating a girl who he believed to be 24 (she has told stories about her age and other weirdness.  If so, since both of them love to talk about G-d so much....maybe some reflection on their beliefs might be in order - without each other.

Yes that's BenSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Hes just creepy that young girl Mahogany figured him out pretty fast...she should run!  Even her parents think he's odd..

then again, most of this season characters are a wierd bunch.

The old woman chasing that "so called superstar singer" needs to take a look in the mirror.

and the one who is with that young guy I think her name is Memphis who wants the pre-nup he should run quicker than that young girl..she's definitely going to control that mommas boy.

JMO 

Respected Contributor

Re: Ben from 90 day

[ Edited ]

That Ben is a narcissistic creep-  I feel bad for his kids, they look so confused, sullen, sad-

The last episode where Memphis finds out she can't get a prenup (legally binding document) drafted and signed in time for her wedding 2 days away, 1/2 way around the world!  Seriously?  She is no rocket scientist, that chick.  
And poor Mikey, so a naive, nice guy, just being taken for a bad ride by that Colombian girl.  He honestly does seem that naive-  This has to be scripted because these people are such dummies, yet I watch, so not judging ! 🤣🤣🤣😳😉❣️