Trusted Contributor

LipstickDiva wrote:

Baker drives me straight up the wall. Her voice is like nails on a chalk board to me and she talks in lingo trying to be super cool but she just comes off as super annoying. 

With the last group of charters, the main charter didn't even stay to leave the tip. She and her husband or boyfriend walked off the boat without saying anything. Captain Lee said that's the first time something like that has happened.

@Lipstickdiva ... Really? They just left and never left a tip?? I've watched every season and never saw that happen either ...although I'm sure it happens a lot on charters that aren't on this show. Don't have cable TV yet in my new home so I'm missing a lot of my favorite shows...although I've gotten use to not seeing the Housewives shows and I do NOT miss them!!

Honored Contributor

FYI for anybody looking forward to the reunion show - 

On Tuesday the reunion for this season of BD is not actually a BD episode, like it used to be, so your Pass won't automatically record it.  It is an episode of Andy Cohen's 'Watch What Happens Live'.

If you are not automatically recording that show, then you need to manually record the episode.  It's Tues 12/12 at 9pm, 11pm, 1am, and 6am.  YMMV with different time zones, as I have the West Coast version of Bravo.

Honored Contributor

@EastCoastGal, a tip was left but by a guest of the primary charter.  He walked off.  I don't remember how much the tip was.

@chickenbutt, I was just coming here to let everyone know about that.  Last week I couldn't figure out why my DVR wasn't picking up the reunion special.  Then I saw that it's WWHL and not BD.   

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the reunion info...I will be watching.

Honored Contributor

I watched the reunion and I thought Kate never looked better. I don't believe for one second that she and Jen are friends. 

I thought it was a boring reunion that mirrored a boring season IMO.

Esteemed Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

I watched the reunion and I thought Kate never looked better. I don't believe for one second that she and Jen are friends. 

I thought it was a boring reunion that mirrored a boring season IMO.

@DREAMON, agreed.  Though I did enjoy seeing Nico called out for his behavior and hearing Capt. Lee say had he known what all was going on he never would have given him his promotion.

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't even recognize Bruno.....WOW, what a difference a few months makes.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Kate did look fantastic.  I just wish she'd stop with the lip injections. They don't even look comfortable to me.

I'm don't think Kate and Jen are besties but there have been photos of them together on Kate's social media.  They were out together in NYC either before or after filming the reunion and there were photos of them in Florida and Kate said they were catching up. 

I thought the reunion was rather boring.  Nico IMO is just a smart aleck.

Honored Contributor

I was looking so forward to watching this episode, this morning.   Turns out that something must have gone wonky with my cable around 11pm, as I was recording that airing and it, along with The Daily Show, only recorded about the last half.  Smiley Sad

Found another airing to record, of the reunion, but not yet the episode of TDS.   

Respected Contributor

Kate really did look great.  Baker, also. looked great!  She has beautiful hair -- loved it blown out smooth and shiny.  For those of you who watch "Southern Charm," it was kind of interesting to hear Thomas Ravenel is Baker's step-uncle. 

So glad to hear Nico's (former) girlfriend didn't stay with him!

Although I agree with Captain Lee on Nico, it was kind of uncomfortable hearing how rough he was on him.  I know he doesn't mince words, but yikes.  

♥ Life is beauty full ♥