Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@mantaraye

Who is Herb Alperts daughter thank you 

@mantaraye wrote:

@chickenbutt

She is the daughter of Herb Alpert. She owns a restaurant and said most of the food Matt cooked was bland and would have been sent back to the kitchen in her restaurant.

@chickenbutt wrote:

I was surprised that they tipped fairly well, considering that it was a short charter and the weather was such that they couldn't really leave the dock, plus that one lady was complaining a fair amount about the food.

@I am still oxox

she was the charter guest who was complaining about the quality of the food served. her name is eden alpert and she is the co-owner of a restaurant with her father.

http://www.vibratogrilljazz.com/

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45

Thank you I watch the show on DVR and not sure why I missed that point, and wow I would love to take a charter like that

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor

@I am still oxox

Herb Alpert

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Herb AlpertBackground informationAlso known asBornOriginGenresOccupation(s)InstrumentsYears activeLabelsAssociated actsWebsite
Herb Alpert 1966.jpg
Alpert in 1966
Dore Alpert, Tito Alpert
March 31, 1935 (age 82)
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Los Angeles
Jazz, Latin, funk, pop, R&B
Trumpeter, composer, arranger, songwriter, singer, record producer, record executive, painter, sculptor
Trumpet, piano, vocals
1957–present
A&M, Verve, Almo Sounds, Shout! Factory, Herb Alpert Presents
The Tijuana Brass, The Baja Marimba Band, Los Norte Americanos, The Mexicali Brass, Al Tijuana & His Jewish Brass, Black Sombrero Brass, George Garabedian, Janet Jackson, Sotelúm & The Minarete Brass Orchestra, NashvilleMarimba Band, Richard Davis& The Tequila Brass
herbalpert.com

Herb Alpert (born March 31, 1935) is an American jazz musician most associated with the group variously known as Herb Alpert & the Tijuana Brass, Herb Alpert's Tijuana Brass, or TJB. Alpert is also a recording industry executive, the "A" of A&M Records, a recording label he and business partner Jerry Moss founded and eventually sold to PolyGram. Alpert also has created abstract expressionist paintings and sculpture over two decades, which are publicly displayed on occasion. Alpert and his wife, Lani Hall, are substantial philanthropists through the operation of the Herb Alpert Foundation.

Alpert's musical accomplishments include five No. 1 albums and 28 albums total on the Billboard Album chart, nine Grammy Awards, fourteen platinum albums, and fifteen gold albums. Alpert has sold 72 million records worldwide. Alpert is the only recording artist to hit No. 1 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 pop chart as both a vocalist ("This Guy's in Love with You", 1968), and an instrumentalist ("Rise", 1979).

Honored Contributor

@mantaraye

Thank you I did know who he is and I am old enough to remember the Tijuana Brass

@mantaraye wrote:

@I am still oxox

Herb Alpert

Herb AlpertBackground informationAlso known asBornOriginGenresOccupation(s)InstrumentsYears activeLabelsAssociated actsWebsite
Herb Alpert 1966.jpg
Alpert in 1966
Dore Alpert, Tito Alpert
March 31, 1935 (age 82)
Los Angeles
Trumpeter, composer, arranger, songwriter, singer, record producer, record executive, painter, sculptor
Trumpet, piano, vocals
1957–present
The Tijuana Brass, The Baja Marimba Band, Los Norte Americanos, The Mexicali Brass, Al Tijuana & His Jewish Brass, Black Sombrero Brass, George Garabedian, Janet Jackson, Sotelúm & The Minarete Brass Orchestra, NashvilleMarimba Band, Richard Davis& The Tequila Brass
herbalpert.com

Herb Alpert (born March 31, 1935) is an American jazz musician most associated with the group variously known as Herb Alpert & the Tijuana Brass, Herb Alpert's Tijuana Brass, or TJB. Alpert is also a recording industry executive, the "A" of A&M Records, a recording label he and business partner Jerry Moss founded and eventually sold to PolyGram. Alpert also has created abstract expressionist paintings and sculpture over two decades, which are publicly displayed on occasion. Alpert and his wife, Lani Hall, are substantial philanthropists through the operation of the Herb Alpert Foundation.

Alpert's musical accomplishments include five No. 1 albums and 28 albums total on the Billboard Album chart, nine Grammy Awards, fourteen platinum albums, and fifteen gold albums. Alpert has sold 72 million records worldwide. Alpert is the only recording artist to hit No. 1 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 pop chart as both a vocalist ("This Guy's in Love with You", 1968), and an instrumentalist ("Rise", 1979).

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor

@I am still oxox

Ooops, so sorrry, I think it might have been chickenbutt that asked about Herb Alpert.

@I am still oxox wrote:

@mantaraye

Thank you I did know who he is and I am old enough to remember the Tijuana Brass

@mantaraye wrote:

@I am still oxox

Herb Alpert

Herb Alpert 1966.jpg
Alpert in 1966
Dore Alpert, Tito Alpert
March 31, 1935 (age 82)
Los Angeles
Trumpet, piano, vocals
1957–present
herbalpert.com

Honored Contributor

Herb AlpertHeart

Honored Contributor

Baker drives me straight up the wall. Her voice is like nails on a chalk board to me and she talks in lingo trying to be super cool but she just comes off as super annoying. 

With the last group of charters, the main charter didn't even stay to leave the tip. She and her husband or boyfriend walked off the boat without saying anything. Captain Lee said that's the first time something like that has happened.

Esteemed Contributor

Not sorry to see the season come to and end.  I was excited to see Below Deck Med will be back so looked to see if there would be any returnees.  Capt. Sandy, Hannah and Adam will be back and then looks like a new crew.  Hopefully it will be better than this season of BD.

Respected Contributor

Think next week is the reunion show. This season wasn't that good but I love seeing the scenery of other countries. 

Esteemed Contributor

BD has always been my favorite show on Bravo but this season was the worst one ever.  I watched it all but it was a struggle at times.  Matt is a nice, laid-back guy but as as chef, I thought he was mediocre.  The only time he really shined was with the help and prodding of Kate, Bruno and even Chris Brown got him through the meal with the tequila pairing.  Jen was annoying but not as much as Rocky in the season before last.  I wouldn't have promoted Nico to Bosun....he's not mature enough for the position.

Looking forward to BDMed.  Did I hear they are in Italy this time.  I'm sure it will be beautiful but it will be hard to top Croatia!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown