Esteemed Contributor

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

The elevator does not go all the way up for Jen what a whiny wacko. And nasty as well. I don't blame Kate. 

But I was thinking the other night, if it weren't for wacko Jen and self-absorbed narcissist Nico, it would really be a snoozefeset.   Just an unlikeable, bland cast IMO.

Honored Contributor

Jen - UGH!   She is pretty much the one I cannot stand in this season.  I didn't care for EJ either.   But the guy who just came in as another deck hand is kind of creepy and I never much cared for him last time.

Not a fan of the chef.  He's kind of a mess. 

Jen, though, is just too much.  I cannot believe she said that to Kate and then freaked out when Kate said something back.  It was all about Kate saying something unacceptable to her, yet what she said to Kate was beyond unacceptable.   Just make her go away.

Honored Contributor

Jen said she is fulfilling her dream by working on a yacht. She complains that she is not with her daughter...maybe she should have gotten a job at home so her daughter would have her mother with her...especially at such a young age. Fulfilling her dream seemed selfish to me. JMO.

She does seem to do more work than the other girls but that could be how it is edited..I know she spends a lot of time on her hair (as Kate has said a few times).

Honored Contributor

I missed the ending to the most recent episode....what kind of tip did they get from the last charter group who had to stay on the boat hat was docked due to bad weather the entire charter?

Super Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I missed the ending to the most recent episode....what kind of tip did they get from the last charter group who had to stay on the boat hat was docked due to bad weather the entire charter?

$15,000.

ETA:  Captain Lee took them for "a spin around the block" before they disembarked."

Honored Contributor

I was surprised that they tipped fairly well, considering that it was a short charter and the weather was such that they couldn't really leave the dock, plus that one lady was complaining a fair amount about the food.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt  That was what I thought too... that they should have been given a rebate or something for the charter being mostly in port the entire time.

Super Contributor

@chickenbutt

She is the daughter of Herb Alpert. She owns a restaurant and said most of the food Matt cooked was bland and would have been sent back to the kitchen in her restaurant.

@chickenbutt wrote:

I was surprised that they tipped fairly well, considering that it was a short charter and the weather was such that they couldn't really leave the dock, plus that one lady was complaining a fair amount about the food.

Honored Contributor

@mantaraye

Who is Herb Alperts daughter thank you 

@mantaraye wrote:

@chickenbutt

She is the daughter of Herb Alpert. She owns a restaurant and said most of the food Matt cooked was bland and would have been sent back to the kitchen in her restaurant.

@chickenbutt wrote:

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

I'm actually liking Kate more than I used to.  Cannot stand Jen.  She is way out of line with how she speaks to Kate.  IMHO, she'd be fired on the spot in any other industry.  I would not be able to stand being around her and her constant whining and negativity.  Don't really like Bri that much, either.  No respect for Nico with how he broke up with his girlfriend.  Hope she did not get back together with him, after the season ended. 

I kind of like Baker.  Cannot believe she wanted to hook up with EJ, though!  EJ seems annoying, but not so bad. 

I like Bruno, and respect him for being so open about himself and his relationships in the last episode.  Kyle is kind of odd, but I respect him as well for being so open about his relationship in his previous season.  

♥ Life is beauty full ♥