Honored Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

I like the captain in the sailing yacht the best followed by Captain Sandy.  Captain Lee I don't care for - he just seems sleazy to me.  

@DiAnne Captain Glen is my favorite.  I really like him.

I don't get the big draw to Captain Lee either. 

Honored Contributor

I'm passing on the Captain Sandy and Malia show this time around. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Below Deck Med

[ Edited ]

I agree!  I really like the Below Deck shows, but after last season I can't stand Sandy or Melia.  That whole mess with Tom was just too much,  plus I can't stand when Sandy gushes over a crew member she particulary likes.  Also I think Melia is a snake only out for herself!  I'll pass on this one too!

@GenXmuse wrote:

I'm passing on the Captain Sandy and Malia show this time around. 

Trusted Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

I like the captain in the sailing yacht the best followed by Captain Sandy.  Captain Lee I don't care for - he just seems sleazy to me.  

@DiAnne ... I've never thought Captain Lee as sleazy and I've been watching since it started. I think he's tough as a captain should be... especially the way a lot of the crew members have acted! He has never acted inappropriately around any of the female workers or any of the female guests... Maybe I'm just not understanding what you mean by "...he just seems sleazy to me." 

Honored Contributor

@EastCoastGal wrote:

@DiAnne wrote:

@DiAnne ... I've never thought Captain Lee as sleazy and I've been watching since it started. I think he's tough as a captain should be... especially the way a lot of the crew members have acted! He has never acted inappropriately around any of the female workers or any of the female guests... Maybe I'm just not understanding what you mean by "...he just seems sleazy to me." 

@EastCoastGal 

I only watch occasionally.  I have an brother-in-law who does the same job and he is definitely sleazy so maybe that is why he strikes me that way. 

Respected Contributor

Captain Glenn is very nice.  He just lets people do their jobs and keeps a good nature about things that happen between the 'yachtees'.  Bravo TV is the channel I watch most, at least at night.  I don't watch any network shows other than maybe 3 or 4 so I'll be watching the new season of Below Deck Med.

I wasn't wild about Below Deck Sailing, but after 3 or 4 shows I started getting into it.  I thought the sailing vessel was very beautiful and the chef was very artistic.  The 3 stews seemed to all get along for a change as did the deck crew.  Too bad Gary couldn't control himself and wound up fouling up what could have been a very nice relationship for the two of them.  Was all his fault.  What a cad.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Frequent Contributor

I like Captain Sandy and Malia. I like Captain Lee and felt horrible when he talked about the death of his son. Did not understand the attraction to Gary on BD Sailing yacht at all.   Talk about sleezeball!!!