Honored Contributor

I am watching.

I have a feeling Hannah and Joao will hook up this season...she always finds someBODY.

The curly haired deckhand from England is not my favorite for sure. I know the Mila is my least favorite and I hope she disappears soon.

I think she should find another profession. Her skills are definitely lacking. I find I hard to believe she has the training she claims to have. She might be another one who embellished her resume. Not only that...she comes off as a very mean person.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

It looks like Milas days are numbered...as they should be.

The group on this week (Sandys friends) are far from shy. I really don't need to know everything about their private parts and what happens in their bedrooms. 

The Stew (can't remember her name) with the funny voice and over description of body functions actually makes me nauseous. I can't imagine anyone thinking that descriptive talk is a turn on. It's the total opposite to me.

Esteemed Contributor

I think the chef must have embellished her resume a bit... maybe to get the job.  Maybe we will find out more about her cooking experience or lack thereof in the next show.

Honored Contributor

I just do not enjoy Sandy as the Captain.  I like  the Man.  I am always surprised how nasty that head crew lady is...she says awful things about the guests. Of course they hear it  when they watch the show....I would think it would keep other people from wanting to be guests....but perhaps it is scripted so they are all acting anyway. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Below Deck Med

[ Edited ]

Forgot it again. Hadn't set the DVR so have to play catch up next week... Still not liking several of this year's crew and this year's whole yachting operation doesn't seem up to past standards... Maybe it's just me but even the boat doesn't seem as nice as some of the others, though it does look huge... Master of the obvious here, but last year's chef would have been a better choice in so many ways...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I'm guessing that these guests get some sort of a $ break on the cost of their vacation for agreeing to be filmed and on TV.  And these huge tips they leave for the crew upon their departure, do they really pay that out of their own pockets? 

I actually like Captain Sandy.  She is much more personable than Captain Lee.  He will tolerate much less nonsense and will only get involved with discipline if he absolutely must.  I thought it odd that on the first episode the chef made hamburgers for lunch.  And then more ground beef for supper with tacos and other mexican foods.  Not what I'd expect from a 'super yacht'. 

The guys all think Mila is a russian beauty.  Her views on things are just a product of her upbringing.  She's not PC that's for sure.  The 2nd stew who talks about body functions all the time seems to be very happy and always cheerful.  Guests seem to enjoy her jubilant attitude.  Think she's from New Zealand.  Not sure what I think about the 2 new deckhands.  Don't really like either one.  How did the Liverpudlian fellow afford a mouth full of veneers?  That's big bucks.  I think if I was younger I would like him - the heavy accent and all.  Not sure where the other deckhand is from.  Colin seems like a nice guy.  Hope he meets someone nice.

I look forward to this show as I njoy the scenery and the chef is a HUGE part of the success of the charter.  This gal ain't gonna work out.  I would vote to have Adrian back, or Adam or Ben - they were all interesting.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Respected Contributor

I’m enjoying Joao 2.0 who so far is so responsible and doing a good job. I hope he keeps it up. Same for Hannah she seems focused and taking charge. I’m sure they’ll all get wasted and fall apart eventually. How many more episodes of Mila’s dog food do we have to endure? Ugh I can’t take it. I love the Brit with the moppy hair, he’s adorable. This was a pretty boring episode. 

Honored Contributor

Hannah and the stew who ends up cooking with Mila (cannot remember her name) were on WWHL the other night and apparently Mila's resume was a lie.  She was not a cordon bleu trained chef and the photos of her food she submitted were bogus.   

Honored Contributor

I just read that Ben replaces Mila this season. Hope that's true.

Respected Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

I just read that Ben replaces Mila this season. Hope that's true.

YES YES YES!  I love Ben he is so entertaining and quirky.