Honored Contributor

Below Deck Med , Season 6 CROATIA 2021

the sixth season of below deck med begins tonight at 9pm et.

captain sandy returns and they will be on the mega yacht LADY MICHELLE.

who will be watching?

S6 - E1

A Yacht in Kneed

Captain Sandy returns to Croatia at the helm of the mega-yacht Lady Michelle in hopes of guiding a new team through calmer waters along the stunning Dalmatian Coast. Previously a Chef to celebrities and the uber-wealthy, Mathew takes over the galley, where his ambitions quickly conflict with his on-board reality. An exceedingly accomplished yachtie, Katie joins as Captain Sandy’s first new Chief Stew in years. Meanwhile, the deck team discovers one of their deckhands is greener than they could imagine. By the time the first charter guests arrive, the team is left in an impossible situation that threatens to derail the season before it can even begin.
Air Date: 06/28/2021
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: Below Deck Med , Season 6 CROATIA 2021

check out the lady michelle.....

https://www.burgessyachts.com/en/charter-a-yacht/yachts-for-charter/lady-michelle-00000925?gclid=EAI...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

I will be watching, I watch them all! lol

may good luck be your friend in whatever you do
and may trouble be always a stranger to you
Super Contributor

Me! I watch all the Below Deck shows...

Esteemed Contributor

Me!!

Honored Contributor

it will be nice to have a new group!

i dont watch sailing yacht, but i heard this season was crazy.

i watch the other below decks though.

Valued Contributor

I'll probably watch but only because there is very little to choose from in that time slot. Captain Sandy drove me crazy last season with her micro managing and playing favorites with the crew. She was always making trouble. I prefer the management style of Captains Lee and Glen.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jasmine19 wrote:

I'll probably watch but only because there is very little to choose from in that time slot. Captain Sandy drove me crazy last season with her micro managing and playing favorites with the crew. She was always making trouble. I prefer the management style of Captains Lee and Glen.

I’ve been watching the reruns with Captain Sandy.  I think she really let Hannah get under her skin and came off badly in the show.  She was more tolerable with Bugs as chief stew.  Still lurking around the boat, but a better person overall.  Malia Is shady.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

check out the lady michelle.....

https://www.burgessyachts.com/en/charter-a-yacht/yachts-for-charter/lady-michelle-00000925?gclid=EAI...

@sunshine45 

Thanks for posting this information - interesting.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

made a mistake.....one person is returning......MALIA.....captain sandys buddy.