Honored Contributor

Before the 90 days rerun 9/13

A rerun is on tonight 9/13 and some of these people are just plain crazy.  You have this white guy wooing an African young woman and he has to eat fish brains so he does not insult the family.  There is no way I would ever eat fish brains.  Then we have that crazy white middle aged woman with blond hair wooing the Nigerian man.  That woman changes on a dime.  First she is in love and next minute she wants nothing to do with him.  Then we have tatoo arms lady in Tunisa.  She just wants to flaunt that she has a young boyfriend and she is nothing special.  Love can conquer all but both parties need to respect each other's cultures, beliefs, etc. and hopefully it will work out.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Re: Before the 90 days rerun 9/13

@Katcat1  That show is kind of a train wreck.  I'm following the 2nd attempt by Darcy to find love, but am familiar with the couples you are referencing. 

I think some do it for love, but most do it for money - I wonder how much TLC pays these folks?

......You look like I need a drink.....
Regular Contributor

lol! watching the re-run here.  You're forgetting the other middle age American blonde woman with the Indian man, the 38 year old American man dating a 25 year old extremely jealous Colombian woman and the American young lady that just gave birth to a baby with a Korean guy.  Oh  yes, and the American young lady marrying a man from Syria (she's still a teenager 18 or 19) and he's 25.... Are we missing somebody?  Yes!  The American guy that is clearly being duped by the woman he's never met in person...  Trainwreck of a show for sure.   Good thing that I'm just resting, not thinking hard, just trying to fall asleep after a tough work day.  

Respected Contributor

@glam_girl wrote:

lol! watching the re-run here.  You're forgetting the other middle age American blonde woman with the Indian man, the 38 year old American man dating a 25 year old extremely jealous Colombian woman and the American young lady that just gave birth to a baby with a Korean guy.  Oh  yes, and the American young lady marrying a man from Syria (she's still a teenager 18 or 19) and he's 25.... Are we missing somebody?  Yes!  The American guy that is clearly being duped by the woman he's never met in person...  Trainwreck of a show for sure.   Good thing that I'm just resting, not thinking hard, just trying to fall asleep after a tough work day.  

We just watch it all for laughts, glam girl.  It is hard to find a good comedy show these days and these fit the bill!