Respected Contributor

Re: Before the 90 day finance finale tomorrow (Monday)

Patrick & the girl from Paris was something. She said they were only friends & found out 2 weeks before he was coming to Paris. Patrick's Mom told her. She sees her son hurt & that girl should have been honest. They all applied to get on this show, signed contracts & got paid for it. Plus there are cameras & employees of the show following them around. Why get on the show if you are just friends? Patrick is a sweetie. Suprised the rest are still together. Darcey has 2 children been married & she has lived life. I think she sees how he is. Did you see him standing up not saying anything (very tall guy) he looked like Lurch from the Adams Family. If she wants to have wine with her sister or whoever she is a grown woman & doesn't need some 20 something yr old guy yelling at her.Glad to see she was getting fed up with him.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm watching the "tell all" final show and it is difficult to understand the level of denial that some of the participants display.  Abby just said she is in Chris's apartment and read a lame excuse on her phone (probably written by Chris who most likely is just off camera) and Sean believes her!  OK...more fun and games coming up....the ads are over!

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

I'm watching the "tell all" final show and it is difficult to understand the level of denial that some of the participants display.  Abby just said she is in Chris's apartment and read a lame excuse on her phone (probably written by Chris who most likely is just off camera) and Sean believes her!  OK...more fun and games coming up....the ads are over!

Did you hear Abby say she was staying until January in the beginning? Then she read the statement written by Chris saying she had to leave in 2 weeks? You are right there is more going on.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@drizzellla yes, I agree....much more to that story.  Miriam was just on and Mom really gave her a piece of her mind!   Miriam is a player.  Next,  Courtney and her immature "love".  Glad they are planning on traveling together before jumping into a visa.   Paul and Karine are up next.  Paul seems to have authentic regret from past actions.  Maybe this relationship has a chance, he seems to get some grounding from her.  Darcy and  Amsterdam have issues...he is a control freak....no gray, just black and white.  Darcy doesn't seem as committed as before,,,apparently lots of words have gone down between them-including him calling her a B..... Her fantasy love life is cracking,   This show is a train wreck.  I've never watched these kind of shows before or any daytime dramas.  I wish the participants were offered some tools to deal with the relationship/reality issues in their lives.

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

@Justholdingon wrote:

I'm watching Darcy and Jessie and I'm wondering what was bleeped when the host asked what problems they had together. 

Anyone know?

Sorry - I came here to find out. I have no idea what much of the fight as about. They kept bleeping. Was it about her drinking? Why would they have to bleep. I am so disappointed.

@drizzellla I thought he probably cirsed so it was bleeped.

Respected Contributor

Wow-that was fun!  I think Darcey looked very pretty last night, but that whole situation is one big disaster waiting to happen.  If she thinks she's lost herself now--just wait until she gets married to him (which I hope will never happen).  I was married to someone JUST like him and it destroyed me as a person.

Patrick is a good person and I would tell him "why you wanna be with someone who doesn't wanna be with you?"

Sean and Abby--that situation is odd.  Her facial expressions tell me that she is lying about a lot of things.

I was surprised to see Paul back in Brazil.  I didn't think he would abandon Karine, but I was surprised he was already back there.

Did anyone else notice that none of the girls who had been proposed to had their rings on?

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

@phoenixbrd wrote:

Did you hear Abby say she was staying until January in the beginning? Then she read the statement written by Chris saying she had to leave in 2 weeks? You are right there is more going on.

Did you notice they made a big deal about the engagement and Abby was not wearing her ring.  Also I thought the text was fake as well.  She has already showed Sean that she is not going to stay away from Chris and then she admits he is giving her money. 

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

Wow-that was fun!  I think Darcey looked very pretty last night, but that whole situation is one big disaster waiting to happen.  If she thinks she's lost herself now--just wait until she gets married to him (which I hope will never happen).  I was married to someone JUST like him and it destroyed me as a person.

Patrick is a good person and I would tell him "why you wanna be with someone who doesn't wanna be with you?"

Sean and Abby--that situation is odd.  Her facial expressions tell me that she is lying about a lot of things.

I was surprised to see Paul back in Brazil.  I didn't think he would abandon Karine, but I was surprised he was already back there.

Did anyone else notice that none of the girls who had been proposed to had their rings on?

I did notice Abby did not have hers on.  I think she lies to Sean all the time.  Jese looked so sinister yesterday.  I honestly think Darcy should leave him alone.  He was almost evil and she is so mean and unhappy.  They are definitely not the happy couple.  Honestly last night I think Larry and Jenny seem good.  I think.

Esteemed Contributor

@sissel Darcy and Jesse ~ oil and water. Heavens to Betsy. He actually called her a B* ?! That would have been the end for me. They're just so wrong for each other.

Paul is still whacko, but I do believe he will be good to Karine. I sincerely doubt he had his "tests" done. She said no and he said "oh, don't you remember, we looked on the computer?" She can't speak English, guy !! She gave him the stink eye which he deserved.

Cortney and Spain guy? Faithful ? What? You're not engaged or going steady. Why on earth should either of you not date other people? He's gorgeous and she's hard up.

The sweet McDonald's guy and Jenny will probably be okay. She may not truly love him (I think she's desperate to get to the States), but she will probably be a decent wife. He's so kind I believe she could tell him to do three cartwheels and 10 pushups before he can eat dinner and he'd do it just to please her. I hope she doesn't run all over him.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor

My take????

I think Darcy and Jesse are as phony as a $3 bill.  They are angling for a reality show of their own.  She "cried" but not a tear came out of her face.  Her eyes never got red.  She dabbed at them like she didn't want to ruin her makeup but there were no tears.  If her dress was any tighter, she didn't have to wear it.  I think Jesse was putting on an act.

She made such a fuss over the "promise" ring.  Why wasn't she wearing it??? Especially on the show where they were together??  Made no sense to me, except that they aren't a couple at all.  

JMO

Sean and Abby:  I, too, think she was in Chris' apt. and he was there.  She kept lookiing off to the side before she answered anything.  (of course she could have been looking at the cameraman but I don't think so)  I think she and Chris have something going on but I don't know what.  At first, I didn't like Sean - but I am liking him more now.  

Paul and Karine:  Paul cleans up really nice.  He's kinda cute in a way.  Now that I know he's a "germaphobe", I have a different opinion of him.  He seems to be a sweet guy.  The language thing gets me though.  After all this time, one would think at least one of them would understand the basic words.  Why couldn't she even understand the "will you marry me" in the sand?  That was so obvious.