Honored Contributor

Re: Before the 90 day finance finale tomorrow (Monday)

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4 wrote:

Abby acts so very strange. It's as if she's extremely disturbed about something. I wonder if Chris molested her? I know that may sound far-fetched, but there is something not right with that young lady. And Evelyn is a brat who's definitely not ready for marriage. Her boyfriend seems like a nice guy. I wonder if they aren't going to hit some bumps before marriage. There's no way that Nicole and Azan will work out. Both of them want their way. I think the entire Darcey Jesse storyline was a way for them to achieve fame and attention.

@colliemom4  Last night, at the table, Abby looked like a little girl, do not like the bearded guy, can't remember his name.

I think that when Azan kept mentioning that Nicole was supposed to change, he was talking about losing weight, and if she is bringing her daughter up on chicken nuggets and frozen dinners, she will also become heavy as she grows.

I had to change the channel when Darcy and her boyfriend began blubbering, just cannot believe that relationship, doesn't make sense why a young guy would want to be involved with a woman in her forties with kids, twenty-four is way too young, although he does seem somewhat mature regarding not rushing into an engagement.

Esteemed Contributor

Darcy and Jesse:  I think he is a control freak and she is so needy, it's pathetic.  She keeps asking him if he loves her, over and over.  He is much more mature than she is and I don't think he is really into her.  It's just a way to get into the U.S. and become a model.  He's a legend in his own mind.

Nicole and Azan:  She is also very immature.  I doubt they will get very far.  Even if they do, she will get sucked into his culture and lose her identity.  He is NOT the child's daddy and it's only confusing the child.  He should understand that and not call himself "daddy".  If he really cared about Nicole, he would stop correcting her and trying to make her into someone she isn't and never will be.

Courtney and "Malaga" model guy:  If he isn't ready for a commitment, then why did he encourage her to go to Spain?  He admitted he isn't ready and won't let her meet his family, etc.  IMO, there is something wrong with both of them.  Maybe he is another one who thinks he will make it big in the U.S.

Amazon boy and girl:  He's a total jerk and she is desperate to get away from where she lives and come to America.  She seems to be a sweet girl but also very desperate.

Sean and Abby:  Haiti girl has something going on with that other guy "Chris".  She says she has some business going with him?  There's a hole in this story and it's getting bigger by the week.

Can't wait to see what happens tonight.  I think Darcy's blonde hair is just her pony tail.  I once went from "black" to "platinum blonde" and it wasn't easy.  Lots and lots of stripping.  I don't remember how many trips it took but it didn't happen overnight.  I remember I was "orange" for awhile.  

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, I forgot about that 18 y/o girl who went to the airport with her father.  At first, I thought he was her brother.  I don't understand why they are encouraging her to meet someone from another country.  She is too young and immature for a relationship like this.  She hasn't really started to live yet - unless there is a reason the family wants her to settle down.  The boyfriend already seems to be a tad put off by her.  Time will tell.

Valued Contributor

I wonder how much they get paid for being on the show?  The Before the 90 Days group this time are my all time favorites!!!  How many Water Buffalo's are you worth?!?  What a show, as someone said earlier, my guilty pleasure.  

Super Contributor

trying to watch the finale, but there are soooo many commercials!!!! If I can dvr it, I would, but I don't have this capability. 😫😫😫

Super Contributor

I'm watching Darcy and Jessie and I'm wondering what was bleeped when the host asked what problems they had together. 

Anyone know?

Respected Contributor

I couldn’t tell what they bleeped during Darcy and Jesse’s sit down but I think he is very controlling with a quick temper. 

Honored Contributor

@Justholdingon wrote:

I'm watching Darcy and Jessie and I'm wondering what was bleeped when the host asked what problems they had together. 

Anyone know?

Sorry - I came here to find out. I have no idea what much of the fight as about. They kept bleeping. Was it about her drinking? Why would they have to bleep. I am so disappointed.

Respected Contributor

Quick ! someone throw Darci a rope and pull her out of the mud with that 24 yr old idiot !

She is allowing his controlling behavior and somewhat making excuses for it. She needs to drop that zero and find her a hero !!  She has 2 daughters ! for heavens sake and they are watching her. That guy would be very controlling to her children, that relationship is doomed. 

Honored Contributor

Surely Darcy can't be serious with Jesse? I was happy for the ones that things did work out for. I believe Patrick needs to stay away from Miriam.