Respected Contributor

Re: Before the 90 day finance finale tomorrow (Monday)

I’m hooked on this show too. I agree Darcy’s hair looks much better lighter. 

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Seeing the preview Darcey looks a lot better with blonde hair!

I have never dyed my hair or had it done. BUT I can not imagine with Darcy's long hair how much product and time it must have taken. Going from black hair to lighter hair is a step(?) and then making the hair a certain shade another step. 

I hope the beauty salon has comfortable chairs.

Respected Contributor

Well, the previews certainly looked interesting.  The finale tonight is for the Before the 90 days show--not the current season of 90 day fiance which Nicole and Azan are on (the blond and the Moroccan man).

Sean is an idiot if he stays with Abby.  I dvr DWTS anyway, so I may tune into this finale.

Super Contributor

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

I'm also addicted to that show !  I don't think most of the couples will last.  The girl from Haiti is in love with her friend Chris but from the previews of tomorrows show it appears their is more to that relationship. The Morracan guy is not going to stay with what's her name, she is to heavy and doesn't like exercise or healthy eating. The 24 yr old guy from Amsterdam is not going to marry that 42 yr old mom of 2 girls. The Brazilian girl and her guy may be ok but I don't think the guy with the girl from the Phillipines will last. Just my opinion.   I will be watching tomorrow night

ITA     I am in agreement with you.   Will be fun to watch 

Bookbabe

Honored Contributor

@Graciesmom wrote:

I'm hooked too ...  the blonde with the little daughter May is just plucking my nerves !!  I want to take that child away from her ...  the others I can deal with, but she and the Moroccan guy ...  how many ways can you say you need to lose weight and he's not that into her !!  

Graciesmom, how many ways can you say and act like he is not into her at all.  I am very concerned that she has this little girl calling him daddy!!! This woman is ridiculous.  She is so immature and I can't believe that her dad and stepmom agreed to sponsor all of this.

Abby and Sean what is wrong with this guy.  He has money to travel to see Abby twice and bring her tons of stuff to sell.  It looks like from the reunion show that she is still seeing Chris who really looks creepy.

Courtney is so annoying.  He should let her go.

This Evelyn girl who is planning her wedding is way too selfish to be getting married.  Her fiance has told her he has no desire to live in her town and she wants to stay near family.  This guy moved from another country and she doesn't want to move a few hours away.  They are all a mess.  Reunion should be interesting.  This show is my guilty pleasure. LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@drizzellla wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I have never dyed my hair or had it done. BUT I can not imagine with Darcy's long hair how much product and time it must have taken. Going from black hair to lighter hair is a step(?) and then making the hair a certain shade another step. 

@drizzellla wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I think she wears extensions.  I doubt it is her own hair.  I do agree she looks better.  Actually it took me awhile to recoginze who she was during the clip.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919, Evelyn really ticked me off last  night with how rigid she is about her wedding.  It shows how immature she really is.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

@sunshine 919, Evelyn really ticked me off last  night with how rigid she is about her wedding.  It shows how immature she really is.

I know, at first I thought she was really nice but yikes she is obviously spoiled and ridiculous.  I guess she is only 18 however she may want to consider being a wife at this point.  I am hoping her family will talk to her.  She is so not ready.  I think she is only thinking about the wedding and being a princess. 

Trusted Contributor

I think the finale tonight will only be about the 6 couples that are on the "before the 90 days".... 

That would be Darcy and Jesse, Sean and Abby, Paul and Karine, Larry and Jenny, Courtney and Antonio, Patrick and Myriam.... 

I dont know that any of the others mentioned will be on the show.... I thought they were on 90 Day Fiance.... I am confused about Nicole and Azan.... 

I think I get confused because there are two shows back to back on Sunday nights.

Honored Contributor

Abby acts so very strange. It's as if she's extremely disturbed about something. I wonder if Chris molested her? I know that may sound far-fetched, but there is something not right with that young lady. And Evelyn is a brat who's definitely not ready for marriage. Her boyfriend seems like a nice guy. I wonder if they aren't going to hit some bumps before marriage. There's no way that Nicole and Azan will work out. Both of them want their way. I think the entire Darcey Jesse storyline was a way for them to achieve fame and attention.