Honored Contributor

Re: Before the 90 day finance finale tomorrow (Monday)

@sophiamarie  The way Karine kept saying oh my God cracked me up. It's just the way that she said it. I'm sure someone coached her on that. LOL!

Honored Contributor

Was that the end for this group? There are so many unanswered questions.

Jesse and Darcy - something must have happened before the show. Jesse always seemed considerate when he spoke during their time in the Netherlands. But he seemed to come out with a bee in his bonnet last night. Wonder why he came to the United States, just to appear on the show? To test his career choices in the US?Because he was telling her before that he couldn't come because of expenses and work. Write those two off. Darcy is not getting her much coveted engagement ring from that "soulmate". And yes - the dress she wore. I was wondering how the fabric withstood the stress. 

Sean and Abby - Sean gives me the creeps, just looking at him and his eyes. The fact he is this old man catching after a 20 year old girl. And then he talks like Mr Tough Guy. He is going to punch Chris!?!? Yeah, right. But I think Abby is up to something. I can't see her wanting to live in the rehab house, if he brings her to the US. When he was leaving to go back to Haiti, I noticed the banister still needed paint. Maybe he should stay home and finish fixing the house.

Patrick and Myriam - I really think that religion is a factor for Myriam. And no matter how much she likes Patrick, she is not going against her parents. Therefore, she will put up with subpar boyfriend.

Courtney - Mr Model is not for her. He told her how many times that he needs his space. I am still shocked when he went to his Mom's house for 24 hours that she just sat in his tiny apartment and cried. She didn't go out and do something. 

Paul still looks dirty to me. He wears the same pants and jacket. I hate his beard too. But Karine wants to come to the US - so she is putting up with his nonsense. She seems so nice - I just hope she is happy with him. And yes maybe she will be good for him. He was too crazy for me.

Larry finally I think he is growing up. And I think they will make a good fit. BUT since he spent his 401K (how many times did we hear that) and he wasn't working while he was in the Philippines they will not have a cushion to start out on. But she wants to come to the US so she will also put up with him and his ways.

The thing I got out of this whole season - there are some desperate people out there.  People go about it different ways and put up with lots of stuff. Some people, it works out and some people it doesn't.

Honored Contributor

I think Paul's only income is his Mother, or does he have a job, doubt it if he can leave for six weeks, go home for a short time, then leave again.  Is his Mother going to support the both of them, in her home?  I would think it would be difficult for a felon to get a job of any means.

Abby looked happy last night, first time I have seen her smile and laugh so much.  Maybe she now realizes Sean is serious about her and her life could be good with him, who knows.

I thought Darcy looked better and good with the lighter hair, even though it isn't real, but the dress was so tight don't know how she could breathe, lol.  Jesse was AH last night, proved that he is very controlling, and he should do something about his hair.

I hope Patrick's yes were opened after listening to  the French girl, so he can stop being delusional that there is anything between them, and now, why would he want there to be.

Esteemed Contributor

Patrick and Myriam:  Come to think of it, maybe she doesn't even have a boyfriend.  That was her way of letting Patrick know that she is not interested.  I think he's a really nice guy and will never understand why these people have to look in other countries for people who practically live right next door.

Does anyone know what Paul does for a living?

Does anyone know what Darcy does for a living?  Last night, she was wearing another pair of those Christian Louboutin $1,000 and up, shoes.  She makes sure we see those red soles too........  Remember, she ruined her first pair in Amsterdam and made sure we all knew they cost @1,000.  That's the starting price.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Patrick and Myriam:  Come to think of it, maybe she doesn't even have a boyfriend.  That was her way of letting Patrick know that she is not interested.  I think he's a really nice guy and will never understand why these people have to look in other countries for people who practically live right next door.

Does anyone know what Paul does for a living?

@Does anyone know what Darcy does for a living?  Last night, she was wearing another pair of those Christian Louboutin $1,000 and up, shoes.  She makes sure we see those red soles too........  Remember, she ruined her first pair in Amsterdam and made sure we all knew they cost @1,000.  That's the starting price.

@sophiamarie  I was thinking that she may not have a boyfriend too. I recall Darcy being in the fashion industry. She owns her own clothing line, label or something of that nature. Paul...how can he be employed and spend so much time in Brazil? Maybe they'll live with him mom and she can support them lol.

Esteemed Contributor

Darcy acted like she's over Jesse.  She wasn't begging him for affection like she did in Amsterdam.  She didn't wear the ring he gave her either.

Honored Contributor

I just read on another site. Darcy interjected stuff on Jesse's Instragram message.

The title was that Darcy was drunk and said some negative stuff on Jesse's instragram message.

It happened right before the show aired. Jesse sent a message saying something like - looking forward to tonight's show and then Darcy added her own thoughts. He as upset she was being so negative and adding stuff to his message.

Honored Contributor

I can't imagine being with someone like Jesse feeling like you were walking on egg shells all the time.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I can't imagine being with someone like Jesse feeling like you were walking on egg shells all the time.

@colliemom4  Especially when you are old enough to be his mother.  LOL  What is wrong with her????

Super Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4  Especially when you are old enough to be his mother.  LOL  What is wrong with her????

Darcy should really get rid of Jessie now before her daughters think it's ok to be treated like that by a guy. It's not ok to be called names and to be made to feel like your worthless. She's supposed to be a role model for her kids. For him to be standing over her and yelling at her on tv says alot and that should have been an automatic goodbye. The next thing he would do would be to hit her if he's already calling her the b* word and hovering over her.