Esteemed Contributor

Re: Before the 90 Days - Part 2 of Tell All

Yesterday I went to get my roots & cut done and my hairdresser and I were having a hiho time talking about these couples. She's come to the conclusion she knows exactly what Tim's problem is following through in the sack..........he has a teeny tiny.......and he's scared to let her see it. I almost slid out of the chair laughing. You probably would have had to be there to hear her say it the way she said it to appreciate how funny it was. 

Honored Contributor

What will Michael do when he comes here? Babysit Angela's grandkids? That sounds like fun. She said she lives in a desolate area so there's nowhere to go really. I doubt she'll want him having a cell phone. Of course she will to check on him but will monitor his every move otherwise. Why would anyone chose to be in a relationship with so little trust? Of course we are taking about Angela here. I guess he can hope to escape her like some of the other men on the show have done. It might come down to his sanity and he may have to.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4 wrote:

What will Michael do when he comes here? Babysit Angela's grandkids? That sounds like fun. She said she lives in a desolate area so there's nowhere to go really. I doubt she'll want him having a cell phone. Of course she will to check on him but will monitor his every move otherwise. Why would anyone chose to be in a relationship with so little trust? Of course we are taking about Angela here. I guess he can hope to escape her like some of the other men on the show have done. It might come down to his sanity and he may have to.

@colliemom4 

If she were to manage to get him here and he managed to escape she would hunt that man down and drag him back home and beat the bejeezus out of him. He has no hope of living a long life once she's got him here with her. 

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4 

If she were to manage to get him here and he managed to escape she would hunt that man down and drag him back home and beat the bejeezus out of him. He has no hope of living a long life once she's got him here with her. 

@shaggygirl  Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

Darcey posted that she's looking for an Australian man now. She needs to get rid of some of that makeup!

darcey looking.PNG

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   I think he'll be completely miserable and he'll probaby call the cops on her every day. You see how she acts when she's in his home country. She's only going to be worse when she knows that he's stuck in the middle of nowhere and he has no one but her. She will control his every move. If he gets to have a cell phone she'll probably make sure to track his every move on her own phone.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Darcey posted that she's looking for an Australian man now. She needs to get rid of some of that makeup!

darcey looking.PNG

@colliemom4   That's so messed up. Why does he have to be from a specific country? I don't think Australian men are going to have any more patience than Jesse and Tom.

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

darcey looking.PNG

@colliemom4   That's so messed up. Why does he have to be from a specific country? I don't think Australian men are going to have any more patience than Jesse and Tom.

@HSB1204  Well she's not thinking clearly so who knows why she's trying this lol. The idea probably just popped into her head one day. Or maybe she feels it's a safe place to meet a man. Until she fixes herself I'm doubtful anyone worthwhile will be interested in her.

Honored Contributor

What Michael will be doing in Georgia

michael in georgia.PNG

Honored Contributor

Zied's in school to be an air conditioner repairman. At least he's trying to do something.