Respected Contributor

Re: Before the 90 Days - Part 2 of Tell All

@sophiamarie wrote:

I still say Michael is a really nice guy and I like his friends too.  I do NOT see what he sees in Angela at all.  What do they have in common??  All she does is scold him.  That's all she does when she arrives until she leaves.  WHAT in the world ties him to her???

Surely, he can find another female the same way he found Angela - and someone his own age who will give him children.  We all know he just wants to come to America.  Angela is the one who brings him all the flag underwear and shirts, etc.....  Why is he so desperate???  Are we missing something???  I really like him. She has alienated him from his friends and made him quit his job - what????

Maybe, if he ever gets over here, he can team up with her daughter Skyla.  After all, she already has 3 kids.... Her other daughter is in prison for 20 years for child abuse.  Great family....... NOT    Michael, you can do better......

BTW, I thought Angie looked like she gained a lot of weight since last seen..... Is it my imagination???

@sophiamarie   I don't get it either. If Michael wants to come to the US that badly surely he could find someone other than Angela. I could never be with a maniac like her. She's trying to control his every move and no matter what he gets yelled at for something he did or didn't do. She must have some serious trust issues so why not look for a guy in her hometown? At least then she could watch the guy like a hawk.

Respected Contributor

@novamc1 wrote:

@sophiamarie 

Jesse's lecture topic for the senior citizens was "LOVE".  He announed it and had a poster near him with that word on it.

As I posted elsewhere earlier,  I wonder where he acquired his expertise on that topic.

And oh.........what a receptive audience!  Eyes glazed over in boredom.  He really knew his audience and their interests.......NOT.

Nor was he addressing the type of "large crowd" that he said he is enjoying speaking to these days.

@novamc1   His retirement audience probably had a whole lot more experience with love than Jesse ever did.

Honored Contributor

Jesse could easily block Darcy.  Why doesn’t anyone say that?

Two words re Jesse ...Green Card...also being on this show is all he wanted.....He never answered if she’s an American...and she obviously has money to travel “ the world” as he said.....

TLC sure manages to find the winners.

Respected Contributor

@scatcat wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4  @HSB1204   In a promo clip, Maria said "after what you did" referring to Caesar, do you know what that was as I never heard anymore conversation about it.  I got the feeling last night that maybe he isn't exactly what he has seemed.

I think it came out that "what he did" was throw Maria under the bus. 

@scatcat  and @mousiegirl   I just finished watching the second part of the Tell All today. Yes, it seemed like Maria felt that Cesar had made her look bad and that everyone loved him whereas they thought she was the horrible person. I'm not sure what planet she's on because I'm pretty sure most people think they're both idiots. The story is just so ridiculous.

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@scatcat wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4  @HSB1204   In a promo clip, Maria said "after what you did" referring to Caesar, do you know what that was as I never heard anymore conversation about it.  I got the feeling last night that maybe he isn't exactly what he has seemed.

@scatcat  and @mousiegirl   I just finished watching the second part of the Tell All today. Yes, it seemed like Maria felt that Cesar had made her look bad and that everyone loved him whereas they thought she was the horrible person. I'm not sure what planet she's on because I'm pretty sure most people think they're both idiots. The story is just so ridiculous.

I wonder what she does for a living.  She did not look like the pictures, in fact she looked better.  Her voice is nothing like we hear when she is on the phone.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@scatcat wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

I wonder what she does for a living.  She did not look like the pictures, in fact she looked better.  Her voice is nothing like we hear when she is on the phone.

@sunshine 919   I thought she looked and sounded like the woman he had been talking to. I think the biggest difference between how she looked on the Tell All and in the pictures Caesar had been showing was that she wasn't wearing ten pounds of makeup.

Honored Contributor

4E5B4651-E430-4945-A3B8-B7AB5E3AB635.jpeg

Regular Contributor

LMAO!!! Isn’t it ridiculous how these women will defend their men as their one true love and how much in love they are yet all they do is cry and complain and lament how wronged they have been. No one ever told them if you are that miserable it ain’t love?

Super Contributor

Regarding Maria: Not looking the same she looked the same like someone said with less makeup you also have to account for the filters everyone uses on the pictures makes a HUGE differance. I'd never trust a picture if I was internet dating or what have you. Just look at some of these people not to mention the cat fishers (cough) Sumit.

Respected Contributor

@Westshopper wrote:

Regarding Maria: Not looking the same she looked the same like someone said with less makeup you also have to account for the filters everyone uses on the pictures makes a HUGE differance. I'd never trust a picture if I was internet dating or what have you. Just look at some of these people not to mention the cat fishers (cough) Sumit.

@Westshopper   Yes, I'm sure Maria was using filters just like Rebecca. If I met someone online I would never trust that they really looked like that since everything is so superficial on social media and it's all about making yourself look better than you really do.