Honored Contributor

Before the 90 Days - Part 2 of Tell All

One thing for sure is Angela is the most rude and crude woman.  They really need to send that woman home with her filthy mouth.  She is so on and off with Michael but Michael wants to get to the U.S. and eventually he will dump Angela and marry a younger woman so he can have childen.

It seems like Tom's sister turned on Darcy.  It is really none of her business what Darcy knows about Tom.  I really thought she was very unkind to Darcy.

Avery is an emotional mess because her husband cannot get into the U.S. right now and they will have to live somewhere else if they want to be together and her mother needs to support that so the girl is not so emotional.  At least Omar is an educated man with a profession.

I am still waiting for this Ukraine girl to speak up.  All she wants is money from Caesar and if she doesn't get it from him she will move on and she is not that cute.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Before the 90 Days - Part 2 of Tell All

Jesse speaking to a group of senior citizens lmao.

Super Contributor

Wow what a train wreck this show is. It's giving me a headache and I'm glad Avery's husband isn't watching her behavior. Then there is Angela and she needs to get on blood pressure medicine so she isn't always in attack mod. I wish I would have watched The Hallmark channel tonight instead.

Honored Contributor

I'm still wondering WHY Jesse needed to be there???

I tuned in to see updates NOT this jerk🙄.  He's not all that like he "thinks" & why oh why is he "boring" those senior citizens🤨😳🤔

Respected Contributor

Part 2???  I only saw Part 1 last night.  Is Part 2 on tonight?  Fill me in, please.

Agree about Angela.  Wow.  She's a mess.  If you ask me, sorry, she's not 52.  Maybe 62.  She's large and in charge.  Looked like Avery's mom lost a lot of weight.  I find myself really liking Akinyi.  There's something about her, not sure what, maybe it's her voice, but I'd like to see her and Benjamin happily together.  Caesar seems like a simple guy who is in for a very rude awakening.  That Ukrainian girl is laughing at him.  Darcey is another trainwreck.  How many more times does Tom have to spell it out for her??  He's just not that into her!!  She needs to stop shoving herself into her clothes and doing all that makeup.  She's cute and would do better just being more natural.  Glad to see Zied and his woman (what's her name?) finally took off their leather jackets.  I think she and Angela go toe to toe in Part 2.  Should be good.

Esteemed Contributor

Ithink Dar y needs serious counseling. Angela was rude, but I was glad to see someone taking up for Jesse.

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

Ithink Dar y needs serious counseling. Angela was rude, but I was glad to see someone taking up for Jesse.

Several weeks ago, Darcey told her sister that Jesse had texted her. It was right before Darcey went to London to meet Tom. 

Jesse had texted Darcey but it was to say to stop bothering him. On one of the websites (Soap Dirt maybe) there was a screen shot of the text. They also had a screen shot of all the texts Darcey had been sending Jesse, that he ignored. 

There is more to the story than we saw tonight.

Respected Contributor

LOL, it certainly is a train wreck, but entertaining.  

Go Darcy, may she find a man who loves her as much as she loves back.  And that older blonde lady needs to lay off the coffee.   She is way too angry about nothing.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

I agree that it was quite a train wreck this evening. Just can't understand why Avery and Tim felt it was their duty to attack Jessie for any reason. Tim has so little room to talk about behavior issues and Avery reacting to her past relationship was just weird. Finally getting to see Maria was interesting. She seems like such a user and very high on herself. Maybe she needed money to pay her monthly expenses because she preferred using "her" money for shopping. Thought it interesting that she said she had refused Caesar's money.....I don't believe her or Darcy for that matter. I am soooo over Darcy crying over everything and making wedding comments. But Angela was scary and totally bonkers. I feel for her daughter over the "egg" issue and that Angela would badger her so intensely. I haven't enjoyed watching Angela and Michael.  The sad part for me is knowing that a big age discrepancy  becomes more significant as the older partner starts facing aging issues that are a long time off for the younger partner. 

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

big question for me is, why hasn't jessie and darcy block each others calls? i guess they just like snipping at each other. angela is scary and i don't think she was totally acting, either. i'd carry pepper spray if i was rebecca and avery. avery's crying is a bit much.