Honored Contributor

Re: Before the 90 Days--New Season 2/23/20

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I think Lisa is crazier than Angela. The song her man wrote for her and that video he's in crack me up!

Another woman who wants to tell her guy what to do.  Why would anyone sit on social media to check to see what her boyfriend is doing.  Good grief.  I wonder if she sends him money

This poor lady from Vegas actually seems nice.  I am  skeptical that he has never let her see him.  She needs the guys from the show Catfish. Glad her daughter is going with her.

@sunshine 919  She does seem like a nice lady. I read that those pictures are not really the person she's talking to. I hope this isn't another Caesar situation. I don't hear a British accent either. She must not know what one sounds like lol.

Wow I was just going to say the same thing.  He does not have a British accent. Also he sounded like he was sleeping, not excited to hear from her.  Also red flag when she said he asked her to send money to help him pay for his ticket to come here.  She was smart enough not to do that. 

Honored Contributor

@minkbunny wrote:

Yeah right, I am all over social media but I don't have the ability to post a picture (uh, my camera doesn't work.) Smiley Mad

I think she said they have been talking for 7 months and still can't facetime her!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Oh, that poor lady (Rosemary?)!  Does she have the backbone for this?  I missed part of the show so I didn't hear her talk to him on the phone but that picture, IMO, is not him.  She's too nice to be scammed!

The little short guy......he can't get upset if he gets scammed since he's told a bunch of lies himself.

How do people get this lonely and gullible?  I dated online for a few years......met my husband like that.  (Married almost 14 years now).  But it never occurred to me to venture out of the country.  Almost made the mistake of falling for one out of state, though, but I realized that if it didn't work out, I'd be stranded.  I hadn't retired yet and nobody would respond to my resumes, probably due to my age.  It was a blessing in disguise.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 that's exactly what I was going to say--Williams does NOT have a British accent.  I think he's probably Nigerian and I don't think those pictures are him either.

I think these people are so desperate that they will believe anything.  I do like Teddy the dog.  As soon as I saw that backpack, I thought Kevin would love that!!

Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:

Ed's dog Teddy is the star of the show with his little backpack. Yolanda (6 kids) not buying that he doesn't have a camera. Just doesn't add up. Glad her daughter is going with her. His voice sounded raspy on the phone. Oh forgot when Ed was talking to Rosemarie her little boy was on skype saying "Hi Daddy" that was strange. Plus he already got her a ring. 

That was very strange,  Also as soon as he talked about her ex boyfriend she shuts computer down  and he said that has happened before.  Yikes

Honored Contributor

angela lisa.PNG

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

angela lisa.PNG

Colliemom, lol.  

Respected Contributor

OMG Linda is already on my nerves.  I can't see that ending well.  And the shorter guy.  Ew!  I'm with your mom - CUT YOUR HAIR!

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

@sunshine 919 that's exactly what I was going to say--Williams does NOT have a British accent.  I think he's probably Nigerian and I don't think those pictures are him either.

I think these people are so desperate that they will believe anything.  I do like Teddy the dog.  As soon as I saw that backpack, I thought Kevin would love that!!

Yeah, what the heck!  That guy not only doesn't have a British accent (from Manchester?  They have a very distinct accent) but that voice from the phone call did not come from the guy in the pictures.   The whole thing about not having a camera is totally insane in this day and age.  Plus, where did those photos come from then?   I'm 100% certain that that is not who she thinks he is.

I feel bad for somebody who has gone through 5 decades of life and can be that gullible.   It's terribly sad, as she seems like a very nice woman.   Wise up, Girl!

'Big Ed' - uh, ok dude.   He also seems like a very nice person but that might just go very badly.  Love the puppy and his mom also seems very nice and kind.

This whole thing feels more and more exploitative of these folks, by TLC.

Respected Contributor

Well, in the upcoming scenes, she asks him what airport he is going to and he says "London".  There are two airports that serve London and they are generally referred to by their actual names.  That should be a HUGE red flag.