Esteemed Contributor

Re: Before the 90 Days--New Season 2/23/20

@colliemom4   Loved the pic.  Actually Lisa could pass for Usman's grandma.  Or does he call her "nana"??????  LOL

Respected Contributor

Today is MAFS all day marathon (old seasons) and tonight is the MAFS Quarantine show. We get to see some couples that are quarantine in their house. I did set the DVR for tonight's show, don't know if this comes on weekly or just for tonight. 

Respected Contributor

It's supposed to be a "limited" series, so I don't think it's on for more than a couple weeks.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I can't believe Evelyn is back either.  Should be interesting though.  I wonder if anyone got stuck someplace because of the corona Virus.  I wonder how far behind the tapings are.

I've read some strange things about Evelyn and Corey. One was that they've been married for years but are no longer together. He lives in some type of apartment and I believe Laura lives in the same building. Evelyn lives elsewhere and is seeing another man. The virus is supposed to be really bad over there and Laura had the opportunity to leave but didn't want to because she couldn't take her new dog.

@colliemom4   I'll be watching this.  I havn't watched the present series, but will watch the shows with previous people, just did not want to watch yet another with new people, lol.

@mousiegirl  I don't know what they will show, like they may show them still together for the sake of the show. Or they may be together though I've read on many websites and social media pages that they are not. From what I understand he's crazy about her but she's never felt the same way.

@colliemom4   Who's crazy about who?  I think this comment may have been in response to someone else's post, lol, these darned shows are confusing.

Esteemed Contributor

@CelticCrafter 

Your rubber ducky comment. If you were referring to Baby Lisa, sometimes a certain face she makes, something about her eyes & her lips..... she reminds me of a turtle. 

Esteemed Contributor

As entertaining as this show can sometimes be, I have often thought that some of the story lines are manufactured. I agree with the posts that suggest this is a vehicle used by some of the "couples" for the notoriety. 

Some of the storylines defy logic, but are quite interesting. My heart bleeds for the participants that are so desperate for love, they are willing to allow themselves to be exploited so publicly. Nevertheless, I find myself rooting for them, with the hopes that love will conquer all for them.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@colliemom4   Loved the pic.  Actually Lisa could pass for Usman's grandma.  Or does he call her "nana"??????  LOL

@sophiamarie  LOL. She does look exactly like someone's grandma (which there is nothing wrong with) but she looks a hot mess too!

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I can't believe Evelyn is back either.  Should be interesting though.  I wonder if anyone got stuck someplace because of the corona Virus.  I wonder how far behind the tapings are.

I've read some strange things about Evelyn and Corey. One was that they've been married for years but are no longer together. He lives in some type of apartment and I believe Laura lives in the same building. Evelyn lives elsewhere and is seeing another man. The virus is supposed to be really bad over there and Laura had the opportunity to leave but didn't want to because she couldn't take her new dog.

@colliemom4   I'll be watching this.  I havn't watched the present series, but will watch the shows with previous people, just did not want to watch yet another with new people, lol.

@mousiegirl  I don't know what they will show, like they may show them still together for the sake of the show. Or they may be together though I've read on many websites and social media pages that they are not. From what I understand he's crazy about her but she's never felt the same way.

@colliemom4   Who's crazy about who?  I think this comment may have been in response to someone else's post, lol, these darned shows are confusing.

@mousiegirl  Corey is crazy about Evelin but she's into other men. I'm thinking it's probably more about her being into money. Whatever man has the most money.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with your post @SandySparkles  and, on a side note, your posts are always sweet, uplifting and kind.  I don't believe a nasty word has ever passed your lips.  You are a lovely person!

Esteemed Contributor

@Citrine1  Awww. Thank you so much for such a sweet compliment! It made me blush😊😉

~~~All we need is LOVE💖