Honored Contributor

Re: Before the 90 Days--New Season 2/23/20

@bayflwc wrote:

According to the information on my program guide the 3 hour show before the premiere of the new season is "Darcey's story".  Don't know about the rest of you, but I certainly do not want to re-live that.

@bayflwc 

Thanks for the warning, I won't bother to watch!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Monketoes wrote:

Dear God,  Couldn't they give us a Rest??

@colliemom4 wrote:

New woman that reminds me of Angela. She's 52 and with a Nigerian.

Her name is Lisa.

lisa.PNG

@Monketoes 

Angela is a serial (not) 'reality' show participant.

She's been on several Maury shows, just go to youtube.com and search for 'Maury Angela' and they'll come up.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@bayflwc wrote:

According to the information on my program guide the 3 hour show before the premiere of the new season is "Darcey's story".  Don't know about the rest of you, but I certainly do not want to re-live that.

@bayflwc 

Thanks for the warning, I won't bother to watch!

What else is there to know about Darcy? I'll be fast forwarding through her stuff. 

Respected Contributor

@bayflwc wrote:

@bayflwc   That's what my recording says too. If that's the case I'll just delete it. No need to watch Darcey crying for three hours.

Respected Contributor

Lord, these people are crazy. And this is just the first hour.

Respected Contributor

Yeah right, I am all over social media but I don't have the ability to post a picture (uh, my camera doesn't work.) Smiley Mad

Honored Contributor

I think Lisa is crazier than Angela. The song her man wrote for her and that video he's in crack me up!

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I think Lisa is crazier than Angela. The song her man wrote for her and that video he's in crack me up!

Please tell me there is not a lot of jesse.  Where I am its repeats of him and Darcy yikes!!!

Honored Contributor

Omg!  This is just sad!  It’s like watching a train wreck.

It’s hard to believe these people are real.

The entire time I was watching Jesse’s step-father I kept wondering what kind of job he had that he could look like that?

We traveled thru Europe for a month.  I remember coming out of a McDonalds in Amsterdam and seeing in a window an advertisement for whips and chains in the window.

Try explaining the purpose of those to girls 15, 13 and 7.  Ha!

I feel sorry for her daughters.

I can’t stand much more of this show...I’m going to delete...delete...

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Please tell me there is not a lot of jesse.  Where I am its repeats of him and Darcy yikes!!!

@sunshine 919  Jesse is not on this episode. On the preview for next week it shows he will be on then.