Does Lana show up at the restaurant?

@sunshine 919  No.

Thank you.  I cannot believe he is now going to her house???!!! is he nuts lol

Honored Contributor

Re: Before the 90 Days--New Season 2/23/20

Stephanie is rude and obnoxious

Respected Contributor

So twice now the end of the show last week David waiting for Lana to come to the resturant. this week at the end of show knocks on the door & the door opens. They are making us wait. Tom drives to Darcey's house knocks on door and it opens. When will he just leave her alone?  

Respected Contributor

I cannot believe they are making us wait another week for the stupid David/Lana ending.  I don't think that's her address.  He is a complete fool.  As is Yolanda with her "I don't  think it's Williams."  Of course it is.  His accent isn't English--it's Nigerian and how stupid do you have to be to send him naughty pictures AND your actual address!!

Stephanie is rude.  I can't believe she wouldn't shut up!  And she just kept getting louder and louder.

As for the previews of Tom and Darcy next week--that has to be a producer set up.  If it's not, he's just mean.  Speaking of Darcy, I happened to catch a few minutes of an old episode with Jesse this morning (when they first met in Amsterdam).  She looked a lot better with dark hair and before all her 'procedures'.  She needs to lay off the fillers.

Does anyone know if Grandma Girl Lisa and Usman actually got married?  I applaud Mama for sticking to NO.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

I cannot believe they are making us wait another week for the stupid David/Lana ending.  I don't think that's her address.  He is a complete fool.  As is Yolanda with her "I don't  think it's Williams."  Of course it is.  His accent isn't English--it's Nigerian and how stupid do you have to be to send him naughty pictures AND your actual address!!

Stephanie is rude.  I can't believe she wouldn't shut up!  And she just kept getting louder and louder.

As for the previews of Tom and Darcy next week--that has to be a producer set up.  If it's not, he's just mean.  Speaking of Darcy, I happened to catch a few minutes of an old episode with Jesse this morning (when they first met in Amsterdam).  She looked a lot better with dark hair and before all her 'procedures'.  She needs to lay off the fillers.

Does anyone know if Grandma Girl Lisa and Usman actually got married?  I applaud Mama for sticking to NO.

Last week or the week before they showed her profile for a very short time.  If she had been painted yellow she would have looked like Rubber Ducky. 

Honored Contributor

Here she is Miss America NOT lol. I have to laugh at Usman's mom's attitude towards Baby Girl Lisa and the looks she gives her.

grandma lisa in purple.PNG

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

@DrKelli  Yes. They love to drag out these ridiculous storylines which obviously have little content in them. When the season first started I read that Usman and Lisa were married. I read it on Soap Dirt which isn't always 100% accurate so we'll see. I also read that Stephanie/Stepanka has been seeking fame since around age 13 and appeared on a couple of tv shows. She claims to regret doing 90 Day. Whatever she does I believe is only in order to seek more fame if you can call it that lol and $$.

Respected Contributor

I thought it was very telling when the waitress at the restaurant where David was waiting said that it happens a lot (the woman not showing up).

Also, I wonder why no Nigerian women are in on the 90 day Fiance scam--it's all Nigerian men!

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@DrKelli  Yes. They love to drag out these ridiculous storylines which obviously have little content in them. When the season first started I read that Usman and Lisa were married. I read it on Soap Dirt which isn't always 100% accurate so we'll see. I also read that Stephanie/Stepanka has been seeking fame since around age 13 and appeared on a couple of tv shows. She claims to regret doing 90 Day. Whatever she does I believe is only in order to seek more fame if you can call it that lol and $$.

I think a lot of the people on the show do this for fame and/or trying for an acting career.  Remember sleazy little Ricky with the two girls in Colombia?  He had openly admitted to doing the show for publicizing his business (can't recall what it was).  And that he was really married and the whole thing was fake.  Big Ed is probably doing the same for his photography business.  He's pretty darn famous now!

Esteemed Contributor

JMO but "baby girl Lisa" makes Angela look like Mother Theresa........    I must say that these Nigerian men are very respectful to their "elders"..... I don't get the "mommy" part though....  

As for David/Lana - I don't think there is a Lana at all..  After 7 years????  LOL  He is such a fool.  Some stranger (probably a guy) will answer the door and it will all be over.....

And "Williams"....LOL - Another fool. 

I was not happy with last night's show at all.  Very disappointed.