Esteemed Contributor

Re: Before the 90 Days--New Season 2/23/20

@minkbunny wrote:

RUN    USMAN     RUN !!!!!!!!

@minkbunny 😂😂😂...I couldn't help laughing at that, and couldn't agree more.🤣🤣

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

Lana's teeth are looking brownish in tonight's episode. I wonder if the pics online aren't photo shopped.

Next week is the tell all. They just showed it. They also showed Ed saying that Rose was in a relationship with a woman.

Honored Contributor

@minkbunny wrote:

That look on Lana's face when he is huggin her Woman Frustrated

Will she marry him?    She can barely stand to touch him !

I highly doubt it.  She probably will  not use the phone either

Honored Contributor

I just read there is going to be a new show called 90 Day Strike Back. Tom, Grandma Girl Lisa, Stephanie and David will star in it. I'm not certain who else will join them. Perhaps Big Ed. I was hoping we'd get rid of Lisa. Nooo!

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I just read there is going to be a new show called 90 Day Strike Back. Tom, Grandma Girl Lisa, Stephanie and David will star in it. I'm not certain who else will join them. Perhaps Big Ed. I was hoping we'd get rid of Lisa. Nooo!

Lisa really!!! Actually I watch a lot of the 90 day shows.  I have enough to watch without this one lol

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Lisa really!!! Actually I watch a lot of the 90 day shows.  I have enough to watch without this one lol

Same here. How many do we need?! Yes I've read it on several websites. They all said Lisa.

Honored Contributor

I don't plan on adding another '90 Day' to my tv viewing.  Enough of the madness, lol.

Lisa in that white wedding dress, ughhh.  Does she realize she has the belly the size of a woman about eight months pregnant?  No mirrors?  And why didn't Usman's hat match his outfit?

Darcy has no purpose on this show.  TLC must think she popular with the fans, I guess.  She looks like caricature of her former self.  Your sister, too.

Geoffery, Varya and Mary.....all three are playing there scripted parts.  I keep hearing that Geoffrey is already married??  TLC is not doing their screening well if he is.  Bad enough that he turned out to be a criminal.  I'm getting a hint that his sons aren't very nice.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Lisa's wedding dress looked horrible on her!!  As for not wearing undergarments--they have straples bridal wear so that your straps don't show.  One thing I did notice--when she was 'crying', there were no tears.

Geoffrey is a complete tool, but I guess it doesn't matter because he will be going back to jail eventually (This is only speculation--I don't actually know this).

Ed is still a jerk and he looks like an even bigger one next week on  the Tell All.  He is a mean spirited little troll.

I hope we have seen the last of these people--I don't want to see them on another show.  Although I was very entertained this season.  I have a list--Danielle, Angela, Lisa, Geoffrey, Stephanie and Big Ed--never need to see these people again.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Same here. How many do we need?! Yes I've read it on several websites. They all said Lisa.

All I can say is yuck lol.  I lost interest in the show last night.  Pillow talk is unwatchable for me with Tim and Veronica.  The new set of characters for the new 90 day not sure I will watch.  Maybe first show but it does not look exciting.  

I think their is a special tonight about Loren and Alexei.  That will be nice.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@minkbunny wrote:

That look on Lana's face when he is huggin her Woman Frustrated

Will she marry him?    She can barely stand to touch him !

I highly doubt it.  She probably will  not use the phone either

Here is a recent update on Lana and David....no longer together....

https://screenrant.com/90-day-fiance-david-single/?fbclid=IwAR1r3OFVkeSyC20muwLftfXZJR6BD_6jM8ERJ9lm...