Super Contributor

Re: Before the 90 Days--New Season 2/23/20

Has anyone else watched the first episode of 90DF TOW? Looks like a doozy of a cast!  It's available on TLC go.

Honored Contributor

Too many spin offs!  I don't care for Quarantine.  Probably because I don't know half of them; before my time.  Kind of boring, too.

I could have done without Anny and Robert on Pillow Talk.  Robert says nothing of importance and Anny mumbles.  IMO, they don't need a baby.  Robert can't possibly support another child.  I'm assuming he supports the others.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

RUN    USMAN     RUN !!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@minkbunny wrote:

RUN    USMAN     RUN !!!!!!!!

Wow lol I totally agree. I don't see how he could possibly be interested in her.  I really think she is the worse yet.  She is sooooo rude and obnoxious.  No respect for anyone.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919   And I love how she always says that "we had a fight' when actually she just throws a fit, screams and rants and cusses, and storms off.

No "we" about it. 

And Lana looks like the Michelan man in her foil jacket !

Honored Contributor

@minkbunny wrote:

@sunshine 919   And I love how she always says that "we had a fight' when actually she just throws a fit, screams and rants and cusses, and storms off.

No "we" about it. 

And Lana looks like the Michelan man in her foil jacket !

Lisa has not changed a bit.  You would think if she saw herself on TV she would conduct herself in a different manor.  But on youtube she is the same if not worse,

Thats funny about Lana, and then David with the long leather coat yikes lol

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Varya is so thin and they say the camera adds weight. The scenes with her and Geoffrey seem so staged IMO.

Lisa is beyond gross. I wish they'd get rid of her never to return. I'm totally serious. I hope we never see her again after this show. Could we actually ever get that lucky?!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Does anyone know when the "Tell All" is going to air???  I keep reading about it on Reddit and the gossip sites online, but nobody ever mentions the date.

They said it took 10 hours of filming and someone leaked it and lots of people watched it.  Of course it was narrowed down to two episodes but no date anywhere.

It is driving me crazy.  TIA...........

Trusted Contributor

Please darcy, go away!!! I truly believe she makes up those texts she says was sent by Tom's friend. Please, next was his mother? She is so delusional when it comes to the men that dump her. Yes, they dump her. Lisa, why would anyone wanyt to marry her. She's ugly inside and out.
Respected Contributor

That look on Lana's face when he is huggin her Woman Frustrated

Will she marry him?    She can barely stand to touch him !