Respected Contributor

Re: Before the 90 Days--New Season 2/23/20

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Citrine1 wrote:

@colliemom4  With regards to David's hair, I think it looks like a wig too.  But then they showed that pic of him when he was a professional bowler (in his 20's I think) and he had that same full head of hair.  Maybe he wore a wig then, too.  LOL

You mentioned that it's unlikely that a 60 year old wouldn't have any gray, but I'm here to tell you that, at 63, I have no gray in my hair.  It's still the same shade of brown that it's been all my life.  My sister, who is 12 years younger than me, has been gray since her early 40's.  Go figure.  

@Citrine1  You are unusual and fortunate. I'm going to have to open an investigation on this man lol!

Agree.  I am 70 this year and have colored my hair for years - lighter - and I still have dark roots with very little gray.  My mother colored her hair until she was 90 and then had beautiful silver hair.  I guess I'll see what happens.

Frequent Contributor

Not only are Lana's teeth huge, discolored and too outward they are also off center. 

While there could have been little she could do to straighten or change the bite and none of that is really her fault, I think that what looks worse is her hair. Too bleached and too dry. Her make up is very heavy too, especially around her eyes. She also choses a lip color that doesn't work with her.

She is very deceiving and I do feel she is hiding something. She is obviously shopping for someone better and with more money.

I think she is at least 32-34 based on how she looks. 

Frequent Contributor

Lana in the red top (in the interviews) and Lana in Kiev is like two different people.

The way she looks in the interview is horrible. She looks 40. Too much heavy makeup, teeth that give out her over 40 age, hair that's damaged beyond repair and so much more that just screams "lie"!

Super Contributor

I'm actually suprised at the Mary love and Vayra hate on this thread.  Vayra was set up by TLC and completely blindsided (this has been confirmed by one of the producers ).  Mary has known Geoffrey for over 10 years and has been trying to date him forever.  She has also been staunchly defending this horrible man on social media. I also thought his friends were incredibly rude to Varya.  Geoffrey is the problem here.  I think Varya is very down to earth, also naturally gorgeous.  She is still friends with Geoffrey but they aren't a couple. 

Honored Contributor

@kitty_nina wrote:

Not only are Lana's teeth huge, discolored and too outward they are also off center. 

While there could have been little she could do to straighten or change the bite and none of that is really her fault, I think that what looks worse is her hair. Too bleached and too dry. Her make up is very heavy too, especially around her eyes. She also choses a lip color that doesn't work with her.

She is very deceiving and I do feel she is hiding something. She is obviously shopping for someone better and with more money.

I think she is at least 32-34 based on how she looks. 

I think she may be older than that.

Honored Contributor

@SugarPuff, you think Varya is down to earth?  I might have agreed before her surprise visit to Geoffrey.  She called Mary a whole bunch of fowl names that should should have directed at smirking Geoffrey.  I don't think Mary called her any names. 

At the bar, it wasn't surprising that her friends fondly greeted her since they only know Varya through what the scoundrel might have told them.

As I said before, though, it was a prearranged by TLC three way meetup.  Geoffrey didn't even seem surprised.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Well I just read that Mary has an arrest record.  She has been arrested in the past for assaulting her boyfriend.  Well I guess her and Geoffrey are  the same type.  Hope Varya will get out of their mess.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Well I just read that Mary has an arrest record.  She has been arrested in the past for assaulting her boyfriend.  Well I guess her and Geoffrey are  the same type.  Hope Varya will get out of their mess.

@sunshine 919  Mary looks kind of rough. I think half the people or more on these shows have been in jail. Some more than others. Geoffrey's such an idiot that he went to prison for stealing a cart full of items out of Home Depot. He's been in jail and prison multiple times. I'm interested to see if he gets charged with anything at his next hearings. He may just end up back in jail/prison.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@sunshine 919  Mary looks kind of rough. I think half the people or more on these shows have been in jail. Some more than others. Geoffrey's such an idiot that he went to prison for stealing a cart full of items out of Home Depot. He's been in jail and prison multiple times. I'm interested to see if he gets charged with anything at his next hearings. He may just end up back in jail/prison.

I dont remember all this nonsense in the first couple of seasons.  These people are ridiculous

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I dont remember all this nonsense in the first couple of seasons.  These people are ridiculous

@sunshine 919  I read Mary bit her boyfriend all up and threw drinking glasses at him. On the first seasons I believe most were arrested for DUI.