Esteemed Contributor

Re: Before the 90 Days--New Season 2/23/20

@Houstonoilers wrote:

I suspect Varya will return to Russia leaving Geoffrey high and dry - I hope the backup girlfriend, Mary, has enough sense to realize not to return to him.  

However, I'm not sure what I would have done in his situation.  He lives out in the country.  Her taxi was gone.  Vayra is on his doorstep - what do you do with an unexpected guest who has no wherewithall to leave?  

Vayra showed her true colors - acting like that in front of his sons - very trashy.  Calling that poor Mary Bitch and asking her if she returned for her panties - unbelievable.  You never saw that side of her in Russia.  There's probably a lot Geoffrey does not know about her.

@HoustonoilersI feel sorry for Mary.  If Geoffrey was any kind of a "friend" to Mary, he would have driven Varya to a hotel and let her stay there for the rest of her stay.  I think he just needs a woman and always uses Mary for a backup, knowing she will always be there.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@FLGranny wrote:

I’m watching right now and I can’t believe how horrible that Valera is! How rude and immature she’s acting. I think she had a LOT of nerve to just pop up on his doorstep and expect him to drop everything (and everyone) for her. I’m definitely not a fan of Geoffrey but right now she’s on the top of my sh*t list!

@FLGranny wrote:

I’m watching right now and I can’t believe how horrible that Valera is! How rude and immature she’s acting. I think she had a LOT of nerve to just pop up on his doorstep and expect him to drop everything (and everyone) for her. I’m definitely not a fan of Geoffrey but right now she’s on the top of my sh*t list!

I just watched this part.  It was no reason for varya to talk to Mary the way she did.  Geoffrey told Mary his relationship with Varya was over so Mary has done nothing wrong.  I could not believe how Varya was cursing at her and Geoffrey really didn't step up to protect Mary.

I couldn't believe how Varya was over reacting to seeing Mary there!  She comes unannounced so she she be prepared for anything.  Has she been taking language lessons from Lisa?  And Geoffrey.....boy, was he looking smug about two ladies arguing over him.  He couldn't keep the smile off of his face.

Did Varya really expect Mary's friends to not welcome her there?   IMO, Varya is a laughing stock.  This is so weirdly unbelievable that I think, once again, TLC set this up.  Why was the camera crew there if this wasn't set up in advance.

Robert!   Please tell me that he doesn't want us to believe that Anny telling him she couldn't get pregnant made him not at fault for baby number five or six?  She already knew he was a good baby maker, lol.

I can't keep up with these duplicate names.  Avery who is married to the guy in South Africa.  She's so sure of herself being able to take her daughter back to the U.S.  Maybe not right now but he could have the child stolen.  Maybe I'm thinking about too many old movies where that happens, lol.  But she had a very controlling nature.  Maybe that's what he needs though.....he seems a little weak.  All of these men are weak.

ETA:  Why do they keep treating Darcy like a star?  I don't need to see her every week whine about her breakup with Tom.  Who does that at their brother's gravesite?

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

@Houstonoilers wrote:

I suspect Varya will return to Russia leaving Geoffrey high and dry - I hope the backup girlfriend, Mary, has enough sense to realize not to return to him.  

However, I'm not sure what I would have done in his situation.  He lives out in the country.  Her taxi was gone.  Vayra is on his doorstep - what do you do with an unexpected guest who has no wherewithall to leave?  

Vayra showed her true colors - acting like that in front of his sons - very trashy.  Calling that poor Mary Bitch and asking her if she returned for her panties - unbelievable.  You never saw that side of her in Russia.  There's probably a lot Geoffrey does not know about her.

@HoustonoilersI feel sorry for Mary.  If Geoffrey was any kind of a "friend" to Mary, he would have driven Varya to a hotel and let her stay there for the rest of her stay.  I think he just needs a woman and always uses Mary for a backup, knowing she will always be there.

I did feel sorry for Mary but after thinking about it she lets herself be used by Geoffrey it is beginning to sound like she is geoffrey's go to girl.  I cannot believe she showed up when she knew geoffrey was with varya.  He is no  prize not sure why either of them want him

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919, Mary lives in that town so she should know his reputation, not to mention she was right there to see his smirk.  She should be done with him.  I'm glad she showed up, though.  Those are her friends and Varya shouldn't feel like she can run her away.  I'm beginning to feel that Varya and Geoffrey deserve each other.  She's staying off of the tell all show in support of him.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@sunshine 919, Mary lives in that town so she should know his reputation, not to mention she was right there to see his smirk.  She should be done with him.  I'm glad she showed up, though.  Those are her friends and Varya shouldn't feel like she can run her away.  I'm beginning to feel that Varya and Geoffrey deserve each other.  She's staying off of the tell all show in support of him.

Mmsfoxxie, The idea that he says varya is staying with him should be enough for Mary to move on.  I guess she thinks he will eventually choose her, no prize lol.  Yes I did hear that varya is being loyal to him by not attending the tell all.  Mary certainly shows she has a little class, can't believe how awful Varya is talking to her.  None of this is Mary's fault.

What do you think of Lana, she has no interest in David, and he is looking for any scrap of attention and or affection, did he really think she would go to his room??? I wonder what his background is.

I really like Erica hope things work out for her

Ed. is just a mess and creepy

Avery has not looked happy once since she has been with Ash.  Does she ever laugh

Still can't figure Ash out.  Not sure he is even trying to get a visa

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919, I think Lana is on the job.  Only now it's in person,  not on the phone.  Wouldn't surprise me if she speaks some English and doesn't even need that phone.  It's so obvious she doesn't want him to touch her either.  Actually, she's not even pretty.  Good figure might be enough for him since he doesn't look like much either.

You see how Ed twisted the true about Rose when he was talking to his mother?  I hope she knows him.

No, Avery hasn't smiled once that I remember.  Oh, I take that back.   She smiled before they slept together.  I think they are done.

Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@sunshine 919, I think Lana is on the job.  Only now it's in person,  not on the phone.  Wouldn't surprise me if she speaks some English and doesn't even need that phone.  It's so obvious she doesn't want him to touch her either.  Actually, she's not even pretty.  Good figure might be enough for him since he doesn't look like much either.

You see how Ed twisted the true about Rose when he was talking to his mother?  I hope she knows him.

No, Avery hasn't smiled once that I remember.  Oh, I take that back.   She smiled before they slept together.  I think they are done.

I would bet Lana can speak english, all the Russian women seem to speak english.  I  think she is Russian.  Anyway I believe she can speak english

Ed is such a liar.  Gosh he whines

Stephanie is another whiner.  She is always the victim.

Avery and Ash are probably done.  Ash is not going to get his visa in a timely manner.  Plus he has no intention of leaving his son.  Avery probably has figured that out.  Not sure if Ash will even visit.

Respected Contributor

I think this has been one of the best 90 day seasons yet.

Favorite scene this week--Darcy and Stacey talking about almost time to get a new car. Stacey says  "How about a jaguar?"  Darcey says something about an audi.  Um, y'all drivin' a Nissan.  They obviously lease their vehicles.  When Darcey was first on, she drove a huge SUV.   I still can't get past her all her fillers and plastic surgery.

Ed is a jerk.  I say this every week.  It was HIS fault all the way and he thinks he's going to get Rose back?

Ash and Avery--why does he still have a Mauritious passport?  I thought he'd been in Australia for years?  They aren't going to be able to get married because of his son.  I agree that they are probably done.

Stephanie is, well, I can't put it on here.  She is a very unlikable person.  I can't believe that she thought Ericka would drive all that way to the airport to say  good bye to her.

Geoffrey is a jerk too.  Varya had a lot of nerve to be talking ****** to Mary.  If he were any kind of man, he would have told Varya that she had to go back to her hotel or at least drive her back.

I saw that there are 2 more episodes in this season--I wonder if one of them is the Tell all.  And speaking of upcoming episodes, do you think the PI that Yolanda's daughter hired will be able to convice Yolanda that Williams is indeed fake.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

I think this has been one of the best 90 day seasons yet.

Favorite scene this week--Darcy and Stacey talking about almost time to get a new car. Stacey says  "How about a jaguar?"  Darcey says something about an audi.  Um, y'all drivin' a Nissan.  They obviously lease their vehicles.  When Darcey was first on, she drove a huge SUV.   I still can't get past her all her fillers and plastic surgery.

Ed is a jerk.  I say this every week.  It was HIS fault all the way and he thinks he's going to get Rose back?

Ash and Avery--why does he still have a Mauritious passport?  I thought he'd been in Australia for years?  They aren't going to be able to get married because of his son.  I agree that they are probably done.

Stephanie is, well, I can't put it on here.  She is a very unlikable person.  I can't believe that she thought Ericka would drive all that way to the airport to say  good bye to her.

Geoffrey is a jerk too.  Varya had a lot of nerve to be talking ****** to Mary.  If he were any kind of man, he would have told Varya that she had to go back to her hotel or at least drive her back.

I saw that there are 2 more episodes in this season--I wonder if one of them is the Tell all.  And speaking of upcoming episodes, do you think the PI that Yolanda's daughter hired will be able to convice Yolanda that Williams is indeed fake.

@DrKelli  ITA with you about Darcey's facial procedures. It's quite shocking. I can't help but wonder if she doesn't suffer from some type of image disorder.

I would think Ash and Avery are done yet I saw a pic of them together in Washington state. I'm not certain when it was taken. I saw the pic several months ago.

I'm so pleased that TLC fired Geoffrey and that we don't have to see him on any of the 90 Day series again! I certainly hope they don't change their mind.

I don't know what to think about Yolanda lol!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, am finally caught up with all the krapola and krap-nuts cast on the 90-day fiance show.  Words almost escape me, but not quite completely.........

Sick and tired of seeing Darcey's face crumple up right before tears begin to flow and the Poor-Me attitude comes out.  Enuff already!  She is a sick puppy who needs professional help.

Why would young Lana even consider staying overnight in the hotel room of a 60-year-old man? Creepy just thinking about it.   She must have swallowed hard and gritted her teeth to finally NOT stand him up again for their long-overdue face-to-face meeting, thinking only of some payoff at the end, maybe.  But actually getting physically intimate with the guy????

To me, Ed is still a comic-book character who deserves pity, unless he's purposely casting himself as a victim just to get paid by the show producers.  His mom is a cute little sweet soul, it seems.

The Varya surprise visit to Geoffrey was so blatantly staged that the producers must think the viewers are fools.  Unless his new girlfriend Mary was part of the act, it's a shame that she might have been an unwitting victim in that charade.

Not sure I'm ready for either Larissa or Fernanda to appear again, much less Colt and Debbie.  When does TLC let some of these folks run their course and disappear?

Stephanie and Erika storyline is just plain boring and silly at this point.  They are done, I hope, but then I also thought the Darcey storyline was done a-long-time-and-two-men ago.

Looks like Amsterdam Jesse isn't going away either.  Can't stand Andrei and don't understand why Elizabeth has ever tolerated him either.....and now apparently a future episode involves him prodding Elizabeth to go after some more of her father's money just to support them.

There are far too many male deadbeats in this series, too many greedy foreigners wanting American money, too much age and cultural difference between the couples to even make their "love affairs" believable.

Some people will do anything for money, and some viewers (alas, myself included apparently) will still keep watching.  Maybe we ALL need professional help??  LOL!