Trusted Contributor

Re: Before the 90 Days--New Season 2/23/20

This is the first season l ever watched...and l see l picked doozey of a season!! Does anyone think this show is for real or scripted??

Looking forward to next week!! Poor Variya, the girl who loves Geoffrey. She flies all the way out to see him and the other girl was at his house!! Guess he got over Varia pretty quick! She's the only one on the show l really like. She's very sweet!! ~~

L

Lisa is a train wreck!! Usman really dodged a bullet with her!! I hope she goes to jail and they throw away the key!! Someone in jail will take care of her after the inmates get sick of her mouth!!

Ed...Ed...Ed... Yikes!! I'm so happy Rose told him off !!! I have a hard time even looking at him!! "My Queen" he called her!! I almost *****!! I hope Rose finds a decent guy there! Her son is darling!!

Wish l would have joined on this post earlier!! ...but I'll come back next week!! I'm sure there will be lots to talk about !!!
Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

It seems Ed is trying to play the victim.

Always!

Where are the real couples lol  This season is so odd.  I see Lana does have a cell phoneSmiley Happy

It does seem like the relationships aren't normal. One person has to beg the other one to be with them in most of the pairings.

Respected Contributor

This has been one of my favorite seasons. It's such a trainwreck and I would imagine what we have seen this season is closer to the truth than anything.

Ed is a jerk--boo hooing about how much he loves her and then acting shocked when he got back to the room and she was gone.  Then he makes the comment about how he screwed up again.  That should tell him something--that it is HIS behavior that is the issue.

Varya showing up was a complete producer plant.  Of course, now we know Geoffrey has legal problems and Mary probably dumps him and Varya certainly won't be around.

Lisa is awful.  But I don't think that much of Usman either.  He will be a nobody here--why wouldn't he just stay in Nigeria where he is somewhat of a 'celebrity'.

I have a question about Laura (What Now).  Why did she leave Qatar so suddenly that she left her personal items there?  And why did she end up in Ecuador?

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

This has been one of my favorite seasons. It's such a trainwreck and I would imagine what we have seen this season is closer to the truth than anything.

Ed is a jerk--boo hooing about how much he loves her and then acting shocked when he got back to the room and she was gone.  Then he makes the comment about how he screwed up again.  That should tell him something--that it is HIS behavior that is the issue.

Varya showing up was a complete producer plant.  Of course, now we know Geoffrey has legal problems and Mary probably dumps him and Varya certainly won't be around.

Lisa is awful.  But I don't think that much of Usman either.  He will be a nobody here--why wouldn't he just stay in Nigeria where he is somewhat of a 'celebrity'.

I have a question about Laura (What Now).  Why did she leave Qatar so suddenly that she left her personal items there?  And why did she end up in Ecuador?

@DrKelli  I don't know if he threw her out or she just left but I'm thinking she just took off? I assume she felt she could get her things later but he won't give them to her. Evelin befriended her after a tell all and offered her a place of refuge in Ecuador. Laura is still there though they are no longer friends.

Respected Contributor

Thanks @colliemom4 . I didn't know if I missed something or what.  I still don''t know why she had to give up her rental in Florida.  Was it because she couldn't afford it without Liam's help?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello all - welcome to our new posters.  We do have a lot of fun,  Pillow Talk has nothing on us Smiley LOL

I have a problem with the Geoffrey/Varya story line.  First of all, she didn't say Nyet - she said Not yet.  Yet he quickly returned and started a relationship with Mary who obviously wants him and doesn't mind that she is definitely rebound material   Then Varya just shows up out in the middle of nowhere with her baggage (shades of Darcey).    The boys seem to have most of the sense in this whole set up.

Avery and Ash seem to be realistic about their relationship, glad they realize the importance of maintaining the father/son relationship.  And isn't Taj a cutie?

Good for you Rose, you have better days ahead I am sure.   Surely better than Big Ed. ewwww

David's story line is so weird,  she actually said that he is more than she expected?  okay

Stephanie and Erica - I mean, really, how many breakups can a person have in a few days span of time?   Run Erica, Run.   Her mother and father are so sweet.  I love when her mom said, Do you need a hug?  Heart

Yoland and Williams - pure nonsense.   Nobody and I mean nobody with functional brain cells is that stupid.

Baby Girl Lisa is one foul mouthed, scary woman !   

Will watch Pillow Talk when I am on the exercise bike a bit later and see if they all agree with me Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

Thanks @colliemom4 . I didn't know if I missed something or what.  I still don''t know why she had to give up her rental in Florida.  Was it because she couldn't afford it without Liam's help?

@DrKelli  She was receiving a pension from a company she worked for in Canada and it was cut off. I've also read two things. One is that she lost her citizenship here due to working illegally in Florida which I don't know the details of. The second is she lost her citizenship when she went to Qatar. She became a citizen due to the fact she had Liam here.

Respected Contributor

I haven't watched this week yet, just the preview.  But I was wondering did Geoffrey ever tell Varya about his domestic violence charges, or was it just the drugs?  

Laura and Usman are married IRL.  I saw it online somewhere, she posted the marriage license.  Also I read that Usman is no sort of celebrity in Nigeria, or anywhere.  It was posted by people who are avid fans of African music and also someone who is from Nigeria.  They said he is not even a blip of the radar of popular music in Africa, he is nobody (except 90 day fiance star, of course).  There is a lot to be found on reddit, for those of you who can't get enough.  People are real sleuths! 

Someone posted that Tom lives in public housing in England and that he perpetually lies about where he lives and things like that.  Apparently he posted a pic showing some Amazon packages he received with his address in full view, and someone looked it up and found it out to be public housing.  I thin his whole persona is totally fake and fabricated.  

Is it just me or Lana looks much older than she claims.  I think she looks about 40. Which would make her a better match for David than a 20-something.

Respected Contributor

Oh, that reminded me of a comment I wanted to make regarding David and Lana--did you see when he was hugging her, her arms were straight down by her side!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

Oh, that reminded me of a comment I wanted to make regarding David and Lana--did you see when he was hugging her, her arms were straight down by her side!!!

LOL  I noticed that too.  In fact, when my husband entered the room, I rewound the video to show him.  Surely she can't have any feelings for him if she couldn't even hug him!