Honored Contributor

Re: Before the 90 Days--New Season 2/23/20

[ Edited ]

I was reading some gossip sites and apparently Big Ed has filed for bankruptcy twice within the last 13 years or so. He even tried to include student loans. I assume it was for when he got his Masters degree. He needs to pay his bills instead of traveling to foreign countries to hook up with women. I also read that Lisa and Ed argue at the Tell All. She has posted that he's a pervert grooming young women to molest them lol. I find it funny how the ones that have so many problems themselves try to place the focus on other cast members.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I was reading some gossip sites and apparently Big Ed has filed for bankruptcy twice within the last 13 years or so. He even tried to include student loans. I assume it was for when he got his Masters degree. He needs to pay his bills instead of traveling to foreign countries to hook up with women. I also read that Lisa and Ed argue at the Tell All. She has posted that he's a pervert grooming young women to molest them lol. I find it funny how the ones that have so many problems themselves try to place the focus on other cast members.

Really, Ed who was so careful making sure Rose didn't want his money lol. He is a strange creepy guy.  Rose dodged a big one.

There are no words for Lisa she is an absolute mess.  Doesn't she have a kid?  Hope is dad is normal

Varya dodged a big one too.  I do not think there has ever been a season like this one.  Where are the couples who are really a couple.  Avery has never been pleasant, Ash has been odd, and Stephanie is a complete fibber lol David I believe is fake and Yolonda just wants more air time.  Now Jesse will be on a dating show lol 

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Really, Ed who was so careful making sure Rose didn't want his money lol. He is a strange creepy guy.  Rose dodged a big one.

There are no words for Lisa she is an absolute mess.  Doesn't she have a kid?  Hope is dad is normal

Varya dodged a big one too.  I do not think there has ever been a season like this one.  Where are the couples who are really a couple.  Avery has never been pleasant, Ash has been odd, and Stephanie is a complete fibber lol David I believe is fake and Yolonda just wants more air time.  Now Jesse will be on a dating show lol 

Yes. Lisa has a teen daughter. I also found out that Lisa's been saying she's 52 but she's 54. I guess Ed has a spending problem among others. I'm pleased Rose ditched him. The same goes for the Russian gal. Smart move ladies.

Honored Contributor

Colliemom what do you think of quarantined?, I am thinking it depends on the people who are being spotlighted.  Chantel's family boring, I like the pregnant woman, Alla I think, Annie and David, Even Danielle was ok since it wasn't about mohamad.  Some are just not interesting.  I think one of the brothers are on this week, Dean I think. He should be fun.  It looks like Laura is stuck someplace.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Colliemom what do you think of quarantined?, I am thinking it depends on the people who are being spotlighted.  Chantel's family boring, I like the pregnant woman, Alla I think, Annie and David, Even Danielle was ok since it wasn't about mohamad.  Some are just not interesting.  I think one of the brothers are on this week, Dean I think. He should be fun.  It looks like Laura is stuck someplace.

@sunshine 919  I agree with your opinion of the show. Some of the cast are interesting while others are not. I didn't care for last week's episode. I found it extra boring. I think you are right about the brothers being on this week. I hope so. I don't care for the family Chantel's story and don't understand how Laura could make such poor decisions.

Frequent Contributor

image.png

Esteemed Contributor

@thechedda  OMG  hahahahahaha

Honored Contributor

It seems Ed is trying to play the victim.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Always!

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Always!

Where are the real couples lol  This season is so odd.  I see Lana does have a cell phoneSmiley Happy