Honored Contributor

Re: Before the 90 Days--New Season 2/23/20

[ Edited ]

Annabellethecat Yes Darcy cries a lot and yes her and stacy look totally different from first season.

Yolonda and Williams, on Pillow Talk I think it David and Annie who thought that Ash looked like Williams.  I see it too.  I am sure the guy she thinks is Williams is not lol.  Who ever he is I am sure someone has told him his picture is on 90 day lol he probably has no idea what this show is lol.  

I hope David finds out who Lana is.  Its interesting when she is on line and he logs on she hurries off.

Stephanie I think is on TV to be seen.  Erica seems very nice and honest.  I like her quirky style.  

Respected Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

Ed and Rose.  He speaks to her like a child.

Lisa and Usman.  I just can't.  She does this thing with her mouth that drives me crazy.  

Stephanie and Erika.  Nope.  Just nope.

Avery and Ash.  He's a fake.  A phony.  He doesn't have a clue what he's talking about.  What are his credentials?  He's got none.  Move on, Avery.  Does she ever laugh?

Darcy and Tom.  Tom's off the hook.  Imagine being stuck with Darcey?  None of her relationships work because of HER.  She's the common denominator.  Both she and the sister also do this thing with their faces that drives me crazy -- they close their eyes and do this thing with their mouths, I can't even describe it.  Darcey's a dud.  And what's Stacey's situation with her Albanian fiance?  Moving at a snail's pace or did the guy hit the road?

Yolonda and Williams.  She's a dummy.  Like Lana, they are just photos.  "Whawt's gawwin' awn wit Willyums?"  Those earrings, though.  Geez.

David and Lana.  What a schmuck.  There.  I said it.

@BarbiHollywood 

Lisa and the mouth thing. Bet you mean when she does her lips to look like a turtle.

@shaggygirl  Happy someone else knows what I'm talking about!  She purses her lips then kinda pushes them out.  I dunno, but you know what I mean!!  Just a silly observation.  Just poking fun as we all do.  

Esteemed Contributor

@BarbiHollywood 

And the top one comes out over the bottom one just a little bit, thus the turtle mouth.

Or as if she sucked a lemon and is trying not to react to it. 

Honored Contributor

@doxie1 wrote:
What is with Ash’s wild eyes?
👁 👁

doxie

@doxie1 

To me, his eyes look like he's done way too much Meth or Cocaine!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

letter.PNG

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

letter.PNG

Oh, you know it!!   I was thinking that yesterday, as I watched the episode.  Somebody definitely read that letter and it was probably Darcey!

Respected Contributor

I thought the same thing!  LOL.

Super Contributor

@chickenbutt: don't you know it. Someone said on Pillow Talk if it was torn up it was just enough to be taped together to be read.

Super Contributor

Poor Big Ed. Poor long suffering, awkward, clumsy, uncouth Ed. He is why I watch this. TLC will never find another Ed.

Respected Contributor

Haha

Barbi and Shaggygirl

I call Darcy’s lip thing her goldfish look. It so reminds me of goldfish coming to surface of pond for good.