Honored Contributor

Re: Before the 90 Days--New Season 2/23/20

I didn't know Geoffrey is still married. I read that he had four upcoming court cases and some type of hearing in March. I'm betting they were cancelled due to covid-19 shutdowns. I'm thinking since his hearings weren't until March TLC let him film this past season. Just a guess.

I was just reading that among the many crimes he's committed he stole a cart full of lighting from Home Depot and a couple of pairs of designer sunglasses from Sunglass Hut. He served a year in jail for the Home Depot theft and tried to kick the window out of a police or security vehicle during the second arrest. He also tried to beat the security officer. This man obviously has many problems and seems very dangerous. The list of things he's done is too long to post.

All of his spouses and girlfriends say he beat, raped and abused them. He was even involved in kidnapping. I hope the Russian woman isn't with him. I like her.

Honored Contributor

Baby Grandma Lisa posted that Mommy approved the marriage with her blessing. Of course we knew they were married months ago. She said praise Allah. I don't know how to spell it. I wonder if she's converted?

Esteemed Contributor

It is hard to take Darcy seriously with all the injections and huge implants she has had done.  Geeeez!

Valued Contributor

When Rose told Ed she had an ulcer - did she mean a mouth ulcer?  

Honored Contributor

@Houstonoilers wrote:

When Rose told Ed she had an ulcer - did she mean a mouth ulcer?  

@Houstonoilers  I haven't seen that particular episode but I've read she has a stomach ulcer.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh my gosh, I can't believe Ed told Rose she has bad breath.  He looks like he might be hygiene challenged to me, so I wouldn't be surprised if he has body odor.  And it certainly looks like there could be an odor coming from that greasy head of his.  Ewww

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

Oh my gosh, I can't believe Ed told Rose she has bad breath.  He looks like he might be hygiene challenged to me, so I wouldn't be surprised if he has body odor.  And it certainly looks like there could be an odor coming from that greasy head of his.  Ewww

I am beyond disgusted with his lack of basic manners.  She has totally been respectful to him, even her family has.  And he tells her to shave her legs on national tv and now he says she has bad breath.  I wonder if he thought it might be better to say this stuff off camera.  No wonder he did not have a girlfriend.  He is very critical.  He should count himself fortunate that she wanted to share a room with him.  You are right about his hair and he sweats all the time.

Regular Contributor

I agree about Ed. I wish someone would take a razor to that ugly stringy mop on his head. 

What is wrong with Tom?! He loves Darcy but they can’t spend 5 minutes together without ending up in an argument? And the waterworks! Tom, that’s not love. That’s a sick relationship that’s not going to end well for you.

Honored Contributor

I was just cruising through my 'To Do' list on the living room Tivo and see that the episode tomorrow night is a 3-hour block!     Whaaaaa?  It could be wrong, so I'm not sure, but that's a bit much.  I'm already not loving that several shows I watch have gone into 2-hour episodes, but 3 hours is a big bit much!

Honored Contributor

@FLGranny wrote:

I agree about Ed. I wish someone would take a razor to that ugly stringy mop on his head. 

What is wrong with Tom?! He loves Darcy but they can’t spend 5 minutes together without ending up in an argument? And the waterworks! Tom, that’s not love. That’s a sick relationship that’s not going to end well for you.

I dont know how he can use the word love.  He didn't acknowledge her birthday???!!!