Respected Contributor

Re: Before the 90 Days--New Season 2/23/20

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I read online that the guy catfising Yolanda (the NOT British person with the "broken" phone) is using photos of a well known Italian bodybuilder as picutres of himself.  So, that's been debunked.  I wonder if her whole storyline is phony.  I would not want to go on tv and admit my husband was a career criminal robbing jewelry stores for a living.  How embarassing.  The whole family dinner thing was so fake and staged.  Why did those kids think a camera crew was filming them?  They were all pretending to not know what's up. I also read that the town where Big Ed's "girlfriend" lives is not some dirt village.  It's a major urban area with a large population over 1 million.  And that she did in fact receive the packages he sent her, the shipping company confirmed it.  And she was wearing stuff her sent her on camera.  So everyone is just lying!

@Grouchomarx   Sorry, I'm clearly weeks behind on this thread so someone may have already answered this but I thought Yolanda had told her kids that she had signed up to be on a show about her weight loss.

I agree with you, though. I don't understand why someone would go on TV and admit that their husband was in prison when people are obviously going to find out what for.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Stephanie claims she's kept it very hush hush that she's bisexual yet made a video about it on you tube several years ago that received almost 70k views. Sounds like a real secret.

Ash's eyes are very freaky IMO. I wonder if he's on something because they are huge.

@colliemom4   I guess her clingy mom must not have watched that video. Cat LOL

Ash is just gross. I guess I must be blind because I don't understand how women could possibly be into him. His eyes do look huge and weird.

Respected Contributor

@Houstonoilers wrote:

That Russian woman saying that the conversation is boring.  The guy actually tried numerous times to start a conversation and she just sits there llike a primadonna.  I thought it was odd when she asked him:  "Do you want to ask me a question?"  

Sheez if you don't like where the conversation is going why don't you ask him a question or tell him about Russia.  Also, who would order herring for someone to eat as a representation of great Russian food?  

She also complained that he held her like he was her father.  The guy has a cell phone in one hand and they are at the airport - exactly what was she expecting? 

I'm getting a "Natalie" vibe from her - what is it with these Eastern Europeans?  He should cut his losses and go home to his boys.  

@Houstonoilers   I think they go out of their way to order something super gross for the Americans. TLC probably tells them to do it for the ratings. I'm sure there are much more normal dishes that the Americans would eat that are still traditional. I'm from Denmark and herring is a big thing there. I never tried to feed my husband herring when he first came to Denmark and was introduced to Danish food.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Lisa has been posting that she wants to puke on Usman's foul body odor and that he needs to wear deodorant. She also said he'll never be a music star because he can't sing, write or produce music unless it's computerized. She claims to knows he's using her as well.

I don't know if she's saying all of these things because I read that she found texts between Usman and someone named Amber in which he said he wished he'd have met Amber first. Amber told him he needs to get rid of Lisa and he said that's what he plans on doing. Lisa confronted Amber and told her she was ruining a marriage yet Amber told Lisa she'd soon be his ex. Supposedly Lisa and Usman aren't on speaking terms now. I don't know if this is all being put out there to stir up drama and interest in the show or what.

@colliemom4   These people are just ridiculous. Apparently his foul body odor didn't bother her when she practically threw him on the bed after they got to the hotel. And funny how he was this amazing singer who wrote her a romantic song until she found out that he's involved with other women. Who didn't see that coming?

Frequent Contributor

@colliemom4OMG.  He tried to run her over?  That mugshot!  Gadfreakinzoooks.

Please excuse me, I've been around these parts forever, yet rarely comment.  I'll figure out how to include a comment within mine that I'm responding to.  

BTW - it cracked me up when I was reading about this show on another forum and they referred to Ed as Muscinex.  That took me out. 

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:
I read on Soap Dirt that Susman is bisexual. He said he likes women and men but is not gay. I wonder how Lisa feels about that?

@colliemom4   Considering how jealous she gets when a woman responds on his Instagram posts imagine how busy she would be if she also had to contact all the men asking who they are and why they're commenting. That's just much more competition for her. Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I read that Lisa and Soulja are still together. She said it was a rumor that started when she changed her name on Facebook. Who knows... but time will tell.

@colliemom4   Even if it hasn't happened yet, it'll happen eventually. There's no way those two are going to work out. He's clearly not into her at all. He just wants to come to the US and become a rap star.

@HSB1204  I don't know how anyone could get along with this woman lol and it's quite obvious he can do better and is using her.

Honored Contributor

@thechedda wrote:

@colliemom4OMG.  He tried to run her over?  That mugshot!  Gadfreakinzoooks.

Please excuse me, I've been around these parts forever, yet rarely comment.  I'll figure out how to include a comment within mine that I'm responding to.  

BTW - it cracked me up when I was reading about this show on another forum and they referred to Ed as Muscinex.  That took me out. 

@thechedda  Yes her ex was a real looker wasn't he Cat LOL He did attempt to run over her and was arrested. He also allegedly beat her beforehand though she wasn't injured. Prior to this incident the police had been called to their home on many occasions. I'm not certain if this was her first marriage or not. I can't recall, but she has changed her name at least four times.

I have no idea why she'd do that unless she was trying to hide from someone and considering her behavior I can certainly see why she'd need to. But seriously, who knows what she's done in her past. I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her.

She also has a 15 year old daughter. Can you imagine her as your mom?!

Ed and Mucinex. Sorry I can't help but laugh. I don't like how desperate he appears. If he's gone this long being alone then why not stay alone?!

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:
I read on Soap Dirt that Susman is bisexual. He said he likes women and men but is not gay. I wonder how Lisa feels about that?

@colliemom4   Considering how jealous she gets when a woman responds on his Instagram posts imagine how busy she would be if she also had to contact all the men asking who they are and why they're commenting. That's just much more competition for her. Cat LOL

@HSB1204  Cat LOL She has been posting some ghetto nonsense on social media recently. She doesn't even know how to spell or use grammar correctly. I don't think people expect perfection but she takes it to an entirely new level. She doesn't even make sense. She keeps saying that everyone is being dishonest about her and that the truth will come out and she'll be vindicated. Oh and she posted about how her boyfriend stinks and a few other things. She should just stop posting but you know she can't shut up.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204  Cat LOL She has been posting some ghetto nonsense on social media recently. She doesn't even know how to spell or use grammar correctly. I don't think people expect perfection but she takes it to an entirely new level. She doesn't even make sense. She keeps saying that everyone is being dishonest about her and that the truth will come out and she'll be vindicated. Oh and she posted about how her boyfriend stinks and a few other things. She should just stop posting but you know she can't shut up.

@colliemom4   Like many others on the show, she needs to stay away from social media because it doesn't make her look any better. If anything, people are going to think she's more of a lunatic than she appears to be on the show.