Honored Contributor

Re: Before the 90 Days--New Season 2/23/20

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Omg....married?  Now that's just nasty!

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

And then we have Yolanda's husband. Yolanda is the one that has six kids and is meeting the guy in England. Her husband that she said died in prison was a career criminal. His arrest record dates back into the 1980's. Between 2005 - 2013 he went through 10 states robbing jewelry stores.

@colliemom4   Apparently the entire show is made up of criminals or people whose family are crminals! It's getting kind of ridiculous.

@HSB1204  Yes. I think they want drama so they go after these nuts instead of normal people. I also found out that Lisa and that Soulja got married in late summer lol.

@Mmsfoxxie  Cat LOL Yes. I don't hold out much hope for them though.

Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Oh, I missed a lot because I didn't know that Yolanda's husband was a criminal and died in prison!  Maybe she isn't as goody goody as she seems.  Her business must be doing very well since she has a nice home and can afford to fly to the U.K.  

I didn't hear her say anything about a business.  I did hear her say her husband was arrested and they were all shocked.  It might be he was doing something the family did not know about.  She also said that when he went to prison he did not want them to visit, so they did not.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Oh, I missed a lot because I didn't know that Yolanda's husband was a criminal and died in prison!  Maybe she isn't as goody goody as she seems.  Her business must be doing very well since she has a nice home and can afford to fly to the U.K.  

I didn't hear her say anything about a business.  I did hear her say her husband was arrested and they were all shocked.  It might be he was doing something the family did not know about.  She also said that when he went to prison he did not want them to visit, so they did not.

Once again her kids seem very down to earth and nice, how do all of these zaney adults seem to have very nice kids.  Especially Darcy her girls seem so sweet and she is a mess.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine 919, I thought I heard her say they had a home business.  I admit to always doing something else while watching this stuff so I could definitely be wrong on that.  With several adult kids living in the house, I guess money could be pooled for them all to live better.  They appeared to be used to working well together....in the kitchen, at least.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie  I believe Yolanda said her and her daughter have a used clothing business. Maybe a thrift store or could possibly be running it online?

Valued Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4   Apparently the entire show is made up of criminals or people whose family are crminals! It's getting kind of ridiculous.

@HSB1204  Yes. I think they want drama so they go after these nuts instead of normal people. I also found out that Lisa and that Soulja got married in late summer lol.

@colliemom4 Guess he was desparate to get to the states.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

And then we have Yolanda's husband. Yolanda is the one that has six kids and is meeting the guy in England. Her husband that she said died in prison was a career criminal. His arrest record dates back into the 1980's. Between 2005 - 2013 he went through 10 states robbing jewelry stores.

@colliemom4   Wow! She sure was in a hurry. I'm not sure that one is going to work out but whatever works for her!

Respected Contributor

Hahahaha!  This show JUST started and we're up to 10 pages already!

Regular Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie  I believe Yolanda said her and her daughter have a used clothing business. Maybe a thrift store or could possibly be running it online?

Yes, i believe she said that she and her daughter have an online store.

Super Contributor

I don't think Yolanda is as naive as she first appeared.   Her husband was arrested for 6 armed jewelry robberies all over the country and suspected in more.   These robberies go back to the 80's and involved 2 other men and a woman  (not Yolanda ).  He was finally caught in Maryland in 2012 I think. I have a difficult time believing she knew nothing.