Honored Contributor

Re: Before the 90 Days 9/16/19

@sarahpanda wrote:

Jenny was crying after learning Summit was married, saying  "I don't know what I am going to do...etc.."   ..uh...duh !   Pack up and leave , go back to the USA !!  It's not that complicated !!!  And I heard her say she didn't know where Summit was so she can't help him, etc....uh again...I'd help him right out of my life !  oh please !!  Boggles my mind !

I just can not feel sorry for people who set themselves up for failure again and again. 

Honored Contributor

Jenny is just downright stupid, she needs to pack her bags, get to the airport, and get the hello out of India, back to the US!!!

Such a sweet scene with Paul's mother and Carine and the baby!

LOL, feel sorry for Liam???  He's a mama's boy, he wants her to himself!

Corey is such a sweet guy, I hope he doesn't go back to Equador, I don't trust that girl!

Valued Contributor

I agree about Corey and that he should not go back to Equador I really think she is with him for the $$$$$ ,to start her Tiki bar,He seems like such a nice guy and I believe he loves her BUT for her  it's what he can give her,remember that he wants to start a family one day and she has  already said NO ,

He cones  from a close knit   family life to settle for a life that  she is use to, all I kept thinking "LOVE MUST BE BLIND" in regards to just the living conditions that he has to put up with.

Hate to see him get hurt in the end.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@sarahpanda wrote:

Jenny was crying after learning Summit was married, saying  "I don't know what I am going to do...etc.."   ..uh...duh !   Pack up and leave , go back to the USA !!  It's not that complicated !!!  And I heard her say she didn't know where Summit was so she can't help him, etc....uh again...I'd help him right out of my life !  oh please !!  Boggles my mind !

I just can not feel sorry for people who set themselves up for failure again and again. 

I am not sure why these people say they can't go back??? Deaven was living with her family, not sure what her job was, Corey can go back to his family's compound, Jenny can go back to her daughters.Whats the problem

Respected Contributor

@Veridoc 

We are on the same wave length regarding leaving the US to find love in another country where you can't even understand the language, except for Darcey and that's a whole other form of crazy!  The  bathrooms are horrific, hospitals sketchy.   That hospital Karine gave birth was a nightmare and no doctors in the building due to a shift change!?

It makes no sense, so being the skeptic that I am, I have to wonder if all this is all just fiction.  Is TLC producing these programs using actors?   It's darn scary to think there are real people who do this. 😧

Respected Contributor

@this is my nic wrote:

@Veridoc 

We are on the same wave length regarding leaving the US to find love in another country where you can't even understand the language, except for Darcey and that's a whole other form of crazy!  The  bathrooms are horrific, hospitals sketchy.   That hospital Karine gave birth was a nightmare and no doctors in the building due to a shift change!?

It makes no sense, so being the skeptic that I am, I have to wonder if all this is all just fiction.  Is TLC producing these programs using actors?   It's darn scary to think there are real people who do this. 😧

@this is my nic   There are probably plenty of normal couples that apply to be on the show but TLC figures they get the best ratings if they go with the most messed up couples in third world countries.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HSB1204 wrote:

@this is my nic wrote:

@Veridoc 

@this is my nic   There are probably plenty of normal couples that apply to be on the show but TLC figures they get the best ratings if they go with the most messed up couples in third world countries.

@HSB1204  Yes or stages the couples they want to use storylines.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Certainly much of what we see if staged for reality tv but there are also some truly desperate people living in horrid conditions who crave what we take for granted in this country.

There was a local case here in our very small town where a man brought a beautiful young woman with a small duaghter here from Russia.  She could barely speak the language and was very shy.   It turns out that he was keeping her totally confined to the home and grooming the daughter - if you know what I mean.  And, sadly, you do.   

Once the daughter was able to speak well enough to try and ask for help things got better.   I work for a family law firm and we were able (pro bono of course) to get her divorced, get her enough funds to travel back home and he fled the area.   There was no real proof of criminal activity but very clear to all that his intent was clear.

My husband also has a friend who he has breakfast with at times who seems a lot of Ceasar, has sent a lot of money to a lot of international beauties yet they always seem to have a reason why they can't show up at the airport at their appointed time.   I told him to watch this show. 

The show makes m grateful for a loving, stable, honest relationship and very, very grateful for the bounty of this nation I call home. 

Why anyone would leave here to travel to some of the horror we have seen baffles me beyond belief. 

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@sarahpanda wrote:

I saw that scene, I did not see tears but she kept lifting her glasses to wipe her eyes.  I wonder if she was faking?  I did read on line that she knew he was married.