Honored Contributor

Is Cesar an idiot?  I can't believe someone can be that thick.  I can't listen to this fool anymore.  This is a very bad, rehearsed script.

And, Rebecca and Zied.  Why would Rebecca remove her jacket to show off her tatoos?  Very phony.  You should respect the culture of the country you are in and the laws.  The pictures she sent to Zied, she looked 20 years younger so who is she fooling?

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Is Cesar an idiot?  I can't believe someone can be that thick.  I can't listen to this fool anymore.  This is a very bad, rehearsed script.

And, Rebecca and Zied.  Why would Rebecca remove her jacket to show off her tatoos?  Very phony.  You should respect the culture of the country you are in and the laws.  The pictures she sent to Zied, she looked 20 years younger so who is she fooling?

She seems like a functioning professional (albeit with the body tattoos).  Am not sure what she sees in Zied???  I must be missing something but to me he has absolutely nothing going for him.

Honored Contributor

@pdlinda  His hair always looks dirty.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Omar is not being truthful.  I hope he doesn't expect to marry and send his wife back to the U.S.A.   He seems to jumping around the subject.  Avery is so sweet, I hope he does not hurt her feelings.  Omar is 24 years old but seems so much older.

kindness is strength
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I think they're all a bit crazy but peop!e in real life are like that too in relationships. It makes me appreciate living in the US. Don't know why they wouldn't prefer to find a person among the 330 million that are in the US! It always strikes me as odd that so many folks feel like they really need to be in a relationship. People make such a mistake to think that their happiness comes from another person. Hence, you have people making crazy decisions like you see on this show.