Honored Contributor

Been watching Grey's Anatomy to catch up on the show for days now.

Next week a new season starts.  So I needed to rehash the whole thing.  It's been great. I miss most of the first season's people though.

But, I cracked up the other day on some of the sayings from the show and liked the saying about watching the show so much, that I'm practically a surgeon now.  So my husband got me a coffee mug with that saying on it.  I collect coffee mugs.  That'll be fun!

Anyone else (I know one lady has done this) watched this from the start?

Respected Contributor

Re: Been watching Grey's Anatomy to catch up on the show for days now.

Yes, I hate to admit that I tune in to Grey's on Netflix--especially when traveling for work.

Respected Contributor

I've done that a few times.  I didn't start watching it from the beginning -so I went back to Season 1.   I rewatched entire seasons.  Such a good show 

Respected Contributor

I have been with Greys since the very beginning and I still love it. 

Respected Contributor

I try to rewatch LOST every year too.  It's much better when you can watch a few episodes at once.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DrKelli wrote:

I try to rewatch LOST every year too.  It's much better when you can watch a few episodes at once.

@DrKelli

I was addicted to LOST.  I've often thought about rewatching it but so far have resisted.

I was not familiar with any of the actors at the start of the show.  Now, I know many of them in other roles.  It was so easy to dislike Michael Emerson in his role.  I've grown to really like him  so I fear I'd end up liking Linus. For a good part of the series Daniel Dae Kim's character had few redeeming qualities.  Now that I know him from Hawaii Five-O and saw him in the King and I  would probably view Jin differently.

Trusted Contributor

@qualitygal.....I believe I have watched most of Grays Anatomy at least 3 times.... not only did I watch it when it first was aired but I also watched it on Lifetime... there is something about the characters.... hope you enjoy it!

Trusted Contributor

@qualitygal Yes, I've watched it from the beginning.  I miss the original cast, only a few remain.  I'll keep watching but really do not like some of the new people - new meaning in the last few years.  Hate what they've done with Bailey's character and some of the story lines were a bit overdone.  I did read that the actor that plays Bailey's husband is leaving the show and transferring to its sister show about the fire department.  We'll see how that goes.

Honored Contributor

I used to watch Grey's in the beginning. After hurricane Sandy we lost cable/phone and internet for a week so we borrowed many of the early seasons from the library.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Tonight at 8, they are rerunning the finale to last season.