Honored Contributor

When I was waiting to watch Real Time last night on HBO, I saw a promo for the documentary which airs December 12. I will definitely watch this.

Honored Contributor

I was crazy about Andy Gibb.   Tragically no longer here.  RIP

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the info.  I LOVE their music.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting,  I love their music, the soundtrack from Saturday Night Fever is one of my favorites. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Esteemed Contributor

The title of this thread made me smile.😁 It makes me think of John Travolta's iconic scene on the dance floor in Saturday Night Fever. Whew.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

I have enjoyed the Bee Gees music since their beginnings.  Of course , their Saturday Night Fever songs are classic.  I look forward to seeing the documentary, I know it will be a great watch. I love music documentaries and have seen many. 

Thanks for the heads up on the Bee Gees!!!!

Respected Contributor

Thanks - will definitely watch.  Love the Bee Gees and anything HBO does is well done.

Esteemed Contributor

I have a Bee Gees CD in my car. As soon as I put the key in the ignition and turn it.....there they are singing to me. Sometimes I'll drive around a couple of extra blocks before pulling in my garage just to make it to the end of a tune. Yeh I could pull in and hear it to the end but I do what I do!

Honored Contributor

They post some great stuff on their social media.

I'm looking forward to this.  I will have to subscribe to HBO Max to see it.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for posting. I LOVE the Bee Gees!