Honored Contributor

I just watched this on Antenna TV, I had forgotten how funny it was.  The lady who plays the wife on Last man standing is on Becker.  I like her character on Becker.  I cannot get into Last man standing.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I just watched this on Antenna TV, I had forgotten how funny it was.  The lady who plays the wife on Last man standing is on Becker.  I like her character on Becker.  I cannot get into Last man standing.

@sunshine 919

Oh, my gosh!!!! I just adored this show!!!!  I also used to watch re-runs of it every evening when it ran right at my dinner time.  I think it was one of the funniest shows I have ever seen.  And Nancy Travis was wonderful.  Just as she is on her current show.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

I use to wath Becker re-runs late at night when the network use to show them then afterwards Corner Gas would come on.

Esteemed Contributor

I liked this show, too, but prefered Ted Danson as Sam Malone in Cheers.  I really liked the women who played the nurse and office clerk.  

Honored Contributor

I am re-visiting this old thread!  I recently finished watching all seasons of That Girl --- which was one of my all time favorite shows!  So, DH and I are again watching Becker!  Oh, the writing on this is just amazing!  I love Ted Danson in this role so much -- even more than Sam in Cheers!  I sure need some laughs these days and this show just cheers me right up.  All the characters are wonderful --- Bob, Linda, Margaret, Reggie!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Nancy Travis is wonderful now in the Kominsky Method on Netflix, as a love interest for Michael Douglas. 

Honored Contributor

Remember that Danson and Travis were also together in 1987 in Three Men and a Baby, so they are used to working well together. Danson will always be Sam Malone to me !!!