Honored Contributor

Re: Battle of the Network Stars

i will be watching at 9pm et when it comes on.

i found last weeks episode on on demand and am watching that right now.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

you know another reason why i like watching it?

i like seeing stars out of their element and not all glammed up.....flaws and all! Smiley Happy

fun night!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

What's w/Jason Hervey?  He was acting like a jerk like he did on Wonder Years.  Donna Mills looks fantastic for her age and so does Shari Belafonte.  She had no qualms about showing her body like other stars that's for sure.

Esteemed Contributor

Last night's episode was better than the last two IMO.  Quite a few laughs and found myself cheering for the red team!  I guess I liked this episode more because I'm familiar with all the players.

I wondered if the guy from The Wonder Years was making such a big deal about his black shirt just to create drama like he was back in character.  Once he changed to red there weren't anymore issues.  It was rather silly to insist on the black shirt, but I have to admit it was a better look than the red.  

Donna Mills had the best tennis outing yet!  When she said now that her daughter is grown she may concentrate more on her career, that got me a little excited.  She plays a great villain and I would love to see her back on TV on a regular basis.

I really liked watching the guy from Roseanne.  He seemed to be enjoying himself and came across as a nice guy.   

Olivia D'Abo is in really good shape.  She and Shari Belafonte showed that age is not a factor when going up against younger competitors like Mischa Barton.  

As as a Happy Days fan, it's always good to see Anson Williams.  Funny to see him tie in basketball with John Ross Ewing, Jr.  I was hoping for a tie breaker do over, but maybe producers were concerned that neither would hit another shot!

Also good to see the two from 90210.  They looked great!

Esteemed Contributor

Here is next week's lineup if anyone's interested.  DH is a big CHiPs fan, so I already know which team he's rooting for!

Cops

Erik Estrada, *Larry Wilcox, Kelly Hu, Jodi Lyn O’Keefe, *Lorenzo Lamas

vs.

TV Sitcoms

*Todd Bridges, Leigh-Allyn Baker, Dave Foley, Willie Garson, Jenna von Oy

* means they competed in the original series

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@wildcat fanI was rooting for the red team also since I knew the stars.  Olivia D'Abo hasn't changed a bit and I forgot that she was British.  Michael Fishman from Roseanne is still as cute as he was on Roseanne.  Gabrielle Carteris is the President of SAG?  Wow.  Impressive. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SWEET I'd forgotten about Olivia D'Abo too! My husband said something like, "What's up with Jason Herve's shirt?"  and I said, "What's up with both of the The Wonder Years stars?  One won't wear red and the other's now speaking with an accent."  Duh! 😂

Respected Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

@SWEET I'd forgotten about Olivia D'Abo too! My husband said something like, "What's up with Jason Herve's shirt?"  and I said, "What's up with both of the The Wonder Years stars?  One won't wear red and the other's now speaking with an accent."  Duh! 😂

LOL.  Jason Hervey was just being a jerk.  Plus wearing a black shirt in that heat is too hot for me.  I think they should have had Olivia talk to him since she was his "big sister" on Wonder Years. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

Here is next week's lineup if anyone's interested.  DH is a big CHiPs fan, so I already know which team he's rooting for!

Cops

Erik Estrada, *Larry Wilcox, Kelly Hu, Jodi Lyn O’Keefe, *Lorenzo Lamas

vs.

TV Sitcoms

*Todd Bridges, Leigh-Allyn Baker, Dave Foley, Willie Garson, Jenna von Oy

* means they competed in the original series

how interesting that LORENZO LAMAS is now a helicoptor pilot in new york city!

Honored Contributor

I'm watching it now.  It makes me feel so old to see these people now from when I'd watch them on TV.