Honored Contributor

@software wrote:

I wanted to mention something else I found odd.

Romero's character used the f-word in the scene with Norman, not censored.

But over on AMC, Better Call Saul, Jimmy's line was "I f'd up" he said the f-word but that one word was deleted from the on-screen dialog.   Not a "bleep" , just deleted.

Interesting.

I noticed that, too. @software About Romero's use of the F word. I was a bit surprised when I heard it. 

Honored Contributor

I enjoyed the ending.  Especially, Emma, Dylan & their daughter in the future.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@software wrote:

I wanted to mention something else I found odd.

Romero's character used the f-word in the scene with Norman, not censored.

But over on AMC, Better Call Saul, Jimmy's line was "I f'd up" he said the f-word but that one word was deleted from the on-screen dialog.   Not a "bleep" , just deleted.

Interesting.

@software   I heard that Fbomb....

Regular Contributor

About that F-bomb... there was an MA-TV Viewer Discretion Advised posted before the final episode (like they did with American Horror Story and Feud).  

I'm going to miss this show. Woman Sad

Trusted Contributor

SPOILER DONT CONTINUE IF U HAVENT WATCHED...

We watched it from the app on Apple TV last night and they bleeped out the F word....I liked the ending...it couldn't really have had a "happy" ending for Norman...he wanted to be with Norma and now he was...he even thanked his brother...I loved Emma and the little girl at the end...weird that a new family bought the motel...maybe there will be another spin off about a haunted motel...lol...DW

Honored Contributor

@dancingwoman wrote:

We watched it from the app on Apple TV last night and they bleeped out the F word....I liked the ending...it couldn't really have had a "happy" ending for Norman...he wanted to be with Norma and now he was...he even thanked his brother...I loved Emma and the little girl at the end...weird that a new family bought the motel...maybe there will be another spin off about a haunted motel...lol...DW

@dancingwoman  Hmmm.... that could be very interesting....

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@dancingwoman wrote:

Or maybe there could be another series about a that little girl who grows up and shows "tendencies". After all, she is one of the offspring.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@dancingwoman wrote:

Or maybe there could be another series about a that little girl who grows up and shows "tendencies". After all, she is one of the offspring.

@SilleeMee   Excellent!👌

Contributor

I thought Emma and Dylan's little girl looked like Norma and it gave me a chill when at the end she looked directly into the camera.