Esteemed Contributor

I have recently discovered the reruns of the old Barney Miller series. I had forgotten what a great show.. Last I watched Wojo was trying to pass his sargeant's exam. He and Harris had just chased a guy into the sewers and had returned covered in....well...sewage. Anyway, it was very well written, and I took special interest in Max Gail's performance because all these years later he is portraying an Alzheimer's victim on General Hospital and is giving a stellar performance. I love the cast of regular characters, plus all the crazy, kooky perps they bring in to arrest from the streets of New York. All I can say is it was a much more innocent time.

Trusted Contributor

I watched an episode on Youtube not too long ago. Still absolutely hilarious. I need to see if any of the hundreds of channels I have carries it.

Esteemed Contributor

It's carried on channel 81 in Seattle, but if you have on Demand and you use the little microphone and say Barney Miller you will be shown all the places it will show up.

Honored Contributor

Airs nightly on Antenna TV.  My DH always loved it, but it was never one of my faves. 

Honored Contributor

The Hash episode is one of the funniest ever made for tv.  I can recite every episode along with Maude.  My absolute go tos at night.

Honored Contributor

My recite from memory shows are Golden Girls, I Love Lucy and even Cosby. I  can even remember the fashions from the episodes. 

Esteemed Contributor

Loved that show!

Respected Contributor

I've been watching the Barney Miller reruns for a year, maybe longer.  So, I have seen every show at least twice.  It was well written and very well acted.  My favorite character is/was Wojo.