Honored Contributor

This weekend on Decades Channel, this afternoon thru Monday morning.

Respected Contributor

I saw that. I used to love that show!

It made me think of the show with Eddie Albert and Robert Wagner - Switch. I wish they would show that again too. 

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

Re: Barnaby Jones Marathon

[ Edited ]

they are beginning with episode one......and it has a special guest star.......CANNON (william conrad) helps barnaby solve the case of the murder of barnabys son. cannon was a friend of his son and investigating the case. he convinces barnaby to come out of retirement.

looking forward to watching some of the episodes.

dont you love seeing all of the "special guest stars?"

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Yes, @sunshine45--  it's part of the great fun to see some of those stalwarts of the TV and film acting crowd then show up on these shows.  People like Vera Miles, Richard Anderson, Beverly Garland, Anthony Zerbe, Joseph Campanella, and on and on!

"Barnaby" is one of my faves of the period.  Buddy Ebsen is terrific, and he has such a nice relationship with his daughter-in-law/secretary, Lee Meriwether.  I really like the "cross-pollination" of series' they did when "Cannon" appeared on the show!

Contributor

That’s why I love Columbo, to see all of the old “special guess stars” and they are always the murderer!  Today it was the gorgeous French actor, the late Louis Jordan!  Robert Culp and Patrick McGoohan were on several times!

Honored Contributor

One reason why I love watching Perry Mason, this is the show where tons and tons of unknowns who later became poplular will pop up at any time!!

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

This weekend on Decades Channel, this afternoon thru Monday morning.

Thanks.  I just put on the Decades channel, and it's on now, S1, Ep1, it started at 1 PM, so I haven't missed much.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

One reason why I love watching Perry Mason, this is the show where tons and tons of unknowns who later became poplular will pop up at any time!!

YES !! And with their original faces, before they had their 'nose jobs'!

Honored Contributor

Been enjoying it!! Wonderful guest stars.