Respected Contributor

@nanapat wrote:

I was wondering that too. Wasn't one of the indians sneaking up behind her? Then they never went back to it. 

I know. No one has referred to the nuns being killed.They way the show was left there are a lot of questions. I know ithe story is based on a book and am not sure if this was the whole thing or not.

Esteemed Contributor

I said another thread,  I was really looking forward to this show as I really like shows based on history!  But, the way this show was shot - too many dark scenes - made it difficult for me to enjoy the show.  However, those scenes that were visible were shot in beautiful locations. And the storyline seemed to be a bit disjointed.  Would have liked  more background info on the characters, some of whom I really disliked!!

Still do not know exactly what happened in the last episode!!  Not sure I will watch Season 2.  If there is one, I hope they read the reviews online and film the scenes in more light!!

Respected Contributor

I watched and enjoyed the series. There were so many unanswered questions, some being about who lived and who died and if the Indians attacked the settlement.

I searched Google, Wikipedia along with Barnes and Noble to find out more.

Apparently there is so much more the the story. It is a saga. The book is over 700 pages.

My questions were not answered.

I do not think it will be coming back but the viewers did enjoy the show.