Frequent Contributor

Ok, I have seen the same exact footage, over and over and over, on QVC-2. Stop!! Show something else!! I thought QVC-2 was going to be LIVE, until the end of the year! That particular top you show looks like if it got wet at all, it would disintegrate into a ball of mush, never to be a top again.

Trusted Contributor

Not likely because at about 6 last night they still had 30,000 left!  

Honored Contributor

Don't get why someone would watch something to the point of irritation and then complain about it ... it's your fault.

Animated Hand and Remote Control ~ Green Screen - YouTube

Honored Contributor

@2Kittys wrote:

Ok, I have seen the same exact footage, over and over and over, on QVC-2. Stop!! Show something else!! I thought QVC-2 was going to be LIVE, until the end of the year! That particular top you show looks like if it got wet at all, it would disintegrate into a ball of mush, never to be a top again.

QVC2 was only going to have a few live shows until the end of the year.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@2Kittys  QVC2 is not 24/7 Live.  It's only Live for 15 hours per week for the rest of 2020.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams a388458

[ Edited ]

And why are they calling it a crew neck? It is NOT a crew neck. And it's a weird fit around the hips, it bulges right above the hip band.....or whatever you call it that part. That's probably why some of them are doing that stupid tuck thing or pulling the hip band up which just makes it look even more unattractive. 

I know there is a term for when you pull that hip part up but I've only had half a cup of coffee so far and can't think just yet. Maybe blouson is the word, pronouned like blewsahn.

Frequent Contributor

This top is still being shown! They can't seem to sell it out! How funny, that I first thought it was kinda cute, but now it looks like a rag to me!

Trusted Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

And why are they calling it a crew neck? It is NOT a crew neck. And it's a weird fit around the hips, it bulges right above the hip band.....or whatever you call it that part. That's probably why some of them are doing that stupid tuck thing or pulling the hip band up which just makes it look even more unattractive. 

I know there is a term for when you pull that hip part up but I've only had half a cup of coffee so far and can't think just yet. Maybe blouson is the word, pronouned like blewsahn.

@shaggygirl It almost seemed as if these were seconds they were selling.  As you said, the neck was large on some versions and like a crew on others, yet they never addressed this.  I think it was only 23" long, so for these tall models, they had to be pulling it down to make it reach their hips.  Wonder if that pulled down the neck.  It was definitely strange.    

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams a388458

[ Edited ]

@Tadaki wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

@shaggygirl It almost seemed as if these were seconds they were selling.  As you said, the neck was large on some versions and like a crew on others, yet they never addressed this.  I think it was only 23" long, so for these tall models, they had to be pulling it down to make it reach their hips.  Wonder if that pulled down the neck.  It was definitely strange.    

@Tadaki 

Yet the hostesses talked it up like it was the best thing since peanut butter..... bless their hearts, gotta be a tough job sometimes to pull those sale pitches off.