Honored Contributor

Love Prince of Tides but I just saw it a couple of weeks ago on one of my premium cable stations.  Excellent film.  IMO Nolte should have won an Oscar for his acting in it.

Honored Contributor

I'm surprised we're not seeing On a Clear Day.  I missed The Main Event.  I liked that movie.

Looking forward to The Way We Were, The Prince of Tides, and A Star is Born.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I'm surprised we're not seeing On a Clear Day.  I missed The Main Event.  I liked that movie.

Looking forward to The Way We Were, The Prince of Tides, and A Star is Born.

@VaBelle35 That's funny that you should mention that. My husband and I love On A Clear Day but it is rarely on. GET OFF MY ROOF, (snip, snip)! If I come across it, I will let you know! I had it on DVD but out DVD player broke and DVD players are outdated.

Take care.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

Saw last hour of Pr of Tides, still cry at end, when he says Lowenstein, it just breaks my heart. Nom for 7 Oscars, did not win any, and Streisand was not even nom for Best Director, terrible.

Esteemed Contributor

The Way We Were and A Star Is Born are my favorites! 

Honored Contributor

A Star is Born was my very favorite followed by The Way We Were..... I cried like a baby in the movie A Star is Born when in the theater seeing it for the first time... the scene with the sports car crash.... I just balled my eyes out!

Trusted Contributor

Re: rRe: Barbra Streisand Movies

@Oznell wrote:

Hey, you're right, @Judaline!  I was somehow "stretching it out" in my own MEM-oree...

@Oznell-there is that Elvis song Memories that starts out Mem-o-rees- pressed between the pages of my mind-Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Ah, thanks @daisyk!

Honored Contributor

A little Streisand goes a very long way.  There's a theme here.  Omar Sharif went to prison to get away from her.  Robert Redford fled.  Kris Kristofferson drove his car until he crashed and died.

Just an observation.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

I liked The Mirror Has Two Faces with Lauren Bacall, too.

I forgot about Hello Dolly.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN