Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 You are so right!  I wonder why they give him the older ladies?  It doesn't seem fair that they don't change them around some.

Honored Contributor

Well, I'm gonna have to find that on YouTube.  I saw her terrible dance but must have been looking elsewhere when she was talking to the judges.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

@January121 wrote:

I agree with everyone ... I was totally shocked when I realized where her hand was!!!! .... OMG how horrible for her to do that ... I always thought she was a refined lady but, I guess her money can't buy that!

I don't watch the show anymore, but I just looked on Youtube. It's a good thing her partner is really tall (if you get my drift).

Barbara acted extremely tacky- I was suprised. 

This show looks REALLY different since the last time I watched. Back then, they actually focused on the dancing. Now it just looks like a big glitzy mess. I definitely have no desire to watch it, that's for sure. 

Honored Contributor

I was so disappointed in the way she acted with her partner. If she thinks she is being funny...she isn't. 

Older men and women who try and act se*y and flirtatious with younger people just comes off as crude, obnoxious,and desperate. 

I thought she was better than that.

Honored Contributor

I was shocked at how she behaved.  So many of the older women they have had on that show have acted similarly.  I'm always surprised.  She doesn't come across like that at all on Shark Tank.  I didn't think she'd be a good dancer but was very surprised that she acted this way.  I wonder what she'll think when she watches it back.  I feel sorry for Keo to once again get a bad partner.  I'll be surprised and disappointed if she doesn't get voted off next week.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack, I goofed.  This is where I meant to put that post about Barbara and Keo.  I'm glad that someone on this thread saw it, lol.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

@hovis  - I was appalled at the way she was acting on DWTS.

She does occasionally make comments like that on Shark Tank when a fit man comes on the show, but nothing to the extent she went to on DWTS.

I sure hope that she dials back on that schtick; it does her no favors and my perception of her overall professionalism went down a few pegs.

Respected Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

Imagine if it had been a male "star" talking to and behaving that way with one of the female pro dancers.

We've had a male real estate develper boast about doing that and more and gave him a pass. Now we have a female real estate develper do the same thing.  What's good for the gander is good for the goose.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Valued Contributor

I was very disappointed in her behavior. I also pointed out to my husband where her hand was while talking to the judges. I feel quite sure a male celebrity would be kicked off for that behavior. I hope she is the first to go!

Respected Contributor

Re: Barbara Corcoran

[ Edited ]

DWTS being an entertainment show with the excitement of dance, I think much is overdone for the camera so it truly looks phoney. I used to love DWTS but the premiere of this season left me less than impressed; perhaps it was the  exaggerated premiere. Much of the sincerity I have seen previous seasons seems to be diminishing with this aging program.   Do not know 3/4 of these people and am losing interest due to the intensity and "ability" of DWTS obtaining "known" stars.  I found Ms. Corcoran's behavior to be unpleasent. Hopefully she will be the 1st gone with many to follow......