Respected Contributor

Re: Barbara Corcoran on Shark Tank

I haven't watched the View in years but did see the clip, it was rude of Barbara but she did apologize and Whoppi accepted it.  

Esteemed Contributor

Actually, if Whoopi hadn't said what "she" said about the Covid and pointing to her rear end, Barbara would never have answered the way she did..... That's just my take on it - not that I even like Barbara, but IMO Whoopi instigated it....She calls herself "fat" and then gets insulted when someone follows up on it???  True, Barbara has no filter but I didn't think anything was wrong with the play on words or whatever it's called.... JMO

Ana's retort didn't even make sense to me.....

Esteemed Contributor

@Baylie wrote:

Did anyone else record the show and have it cut off after 30 minutes? I recorded opn three different Tivos and the show as only 30 minutes on each of them. On all the other days they recorded the full hour. Very strange! By the way, I know three recordings are excessive. I didn't realize all three were recording the same thing.

@Baylie   I recorded it on two different TiVo's and they were each one full hour shows.  The first part had Sunny and Ana off stage with Barbara and Sarah on.  The second half had Barbara and Sarah off stage and Sunny and Ana on.  I don't know why they do that.....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I watched the clip on youtube and that was horrible for Barbara to say. Diarrhea of the mouth. 

That said, I thought Barbara looked great.  Her features looked softer and more polished as she had a hard look about her before.  

I only know Whoopie from Ghost and another movie were she was like a nursemaid or something to a little girl and it was a sweet movie and she was great in the part.  

I don't know her on The View, but is Whoopie one to say what she wants about anyone--who may or may not be present to give her a dirty look?

Honored Contributor

Her behavior towards the male presenters on Shark Tank would never be tolerated if one of the make sharks acted like that 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@okaywitheasypay 

Well, that's very sad!  And uncalled for!  I think a lot of times people don't think before they speak.  And some things which people consider humor, are not humorous to others.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

There is no excuse for what Barbara said.  I don't care what Whoopi said.  It's laughable that anyone would try and blame Whoopi for Barbara's comment, but not surprising.  

Barbara's apology IMO was a non-apology.  

Honored Contributor

I do not know who is worse looking... Barbara or that other lady with the fake blond extentions.  She has had a lot of work done too. Neither of them  are good looking.