Honored Contributor

Re: Baldwins Welcome 7th child.....

My first thought the baby looks like it as been through a birth and the Mom through all the spa treatments.  

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@traveler wrote:

Who is she? I am aware of so many Baldwins, like Adam.

Alex Baldwin, the I did not pull the trigger to the gun" In Rustic movie, even though he was holding it when his director dropped dead.  His wife the "I am Spanish" liar because she is not.   

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

She's a grifter.

Currently living large on the grifter lifestyle.

Valued Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

@Vivian  I had no idea who this woman was until she became a pez dispenser for tiny humans.

I had to Google her.  I gues she was born Hillary Thomas.  Neither Mom or Dad was Spanish. Her Dad was a lawyer with some underdegree in Spanish literature. She said she grew up in a Spanish speaking household and they went to Spain once a year.

Now, if you love the Spanish culture that's great, not a problem. Pretending you are Spanish is weird.

If both my parents are doctors and I grew up with medical jargon everyday that doesn't mean I can pass myself off as a medical professional.

I think she has some very real issues

Thanks for this information very intersting, I remember hearing about her not being Spanish a few years ago. I see each child has a Spanish name only Irish in them is in their DNA guess he  doesn't have much say in this marriage with his children names. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Mimi NY   Again, you can love another culture but to present yourself as something you are not down to a fake accent is wrong.

Wanting a lot of kids is not wrong.  Using them as props is another story.  The picture in the first post is a prime example.  She looks like she is done up for a magazine cover but the baby isn't cleaned up yet.  I guess we are to assume she looked like that at the moment of delivery.  They could have just shown the child.  She had to be front and center, what everyone talks about rather than the cute healthy baby.

Honored Contributor

@beckyb1012 Actually it's Alec and yeah he was holding the gun but claims he didn't pull the trigger. Yeah right. What a liar and a creep.

Valued Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@beckyb1012 Actually it's Alec and yeah he was holding the gun but claims he didn't pull the trigger. Yeah right. What a liar and a creep.

Just heard today charges will be handed down in this case believe I heard 4 will be charged..

Honored Contributor

Did she give birth in the hospital cafateria, home, or in some type of midwife setup room?   Certainly NOT inside a regular hospital "maternity-birthing" room.

In the background you can see a table & chair.  There are empty fruit cups on the table!

What is she wearing?  Looks like some sort of a bra shield. 

What is that she is laying on?  Hospital gown?

=============================================

The comments in this thread has me837514213.gif173836.gif283917.gifyou know who you are

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

Oh please... she's known for popping out kids.  Bizarre.  I hope she doesn't handle that newborn much with those long,sharp, gross nails. Can you imagine changing a poopy diaper with those?    Hand it off to the nanny, honey.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

I get the feeling that she doesn't change many diapers. She probably just gives birth to these babies and hands them over to nannies