Honored Contributor

Re: Baldwins Welcome 7th child.....

What is with this woman and all these children?  I know she must have a nanny.  Alec never smiles in his pictures with her.  He is probably wishing he would go to jail.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I've never given birth, but something tells me I would NOT have been that beautifully made-up.

@SurferWife    The thought occurred to me that perhaps she'd grabbed the baby from a surrogate and climbed into bed.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

They have several  nannies.  That's not surprising - they could afford it. 

Super Contributor

More then full makeup...looking perfect....I was surprised to see jewelry...earrings and a ring....???

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@lgfan wrote:
Thank you Sweet. They do like the Spanish names.

They like Spanish names because she is Spanish, right?? lol.

@San Antonio Gal 

Don't you love the fake Spanish woman who gives birth like a Catholic Spanish girl, every time the moon changes and wants to model her body for the public.  I think they are both weirdo's.  Perhaps two peas in a pod.  Poor children.  Hopefully the children will run away from home before too long.

Honored Contributor

@Mimi NY wrote:

Did you ever notice when women in the limelight give birth their first pictures  right after birth makes  it look like it was so easy,makeup on,earrings and ring on, no sweaty messed up hair. Maybe after having  as many as her it  was just a push or two and here is # 7. Do believe she did use a surrogate for one of her children.

Remember seeing Princess Diana and even Kate  after their first experience of childbirth leaving the hospital hours after giving birth looking radiance, sure wasn't me or my friends,forgot we are not HOLLYWOOD OR ROYALTY.

@Mimi NY 

If she had been in labor like most of us without any medication, she would not look that put-together for hours.

Respected Contributor

Who is she? I am aware of so many Baldwins, like Adam.

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

I remember reading she suffers from hair loss after giving birth. 

Those nails freak me out with a newborn, but I'm sure she's careful.

@Lucky Charm 

It seems the hair loss has penetrated very deep.

Honored Contributor

Lots of tax deductions.

Trusted Contributor

@TVLand wrote:

More then full makeup...looking perfect....I was surprised to see jewelry...earrings and a ring....???

I think there is something so wrong with that photo.  Obviously, the baby wasn't cleaned up, so it was right after being born.  Nobody looks like that right after giving birth, I'm sorry, no one.

It reeks of fakeness, just like Hilaria does.  It not only looks fake, worse than that, it looks creepy.

How can people want celebrity and attention and adoration as much as these people, and still be remotely normal, healthy people?

The sad part is, some people see photos like this, and think it's the norm.  Think it's the way things should be.  And many people feel lacking because they don't look like that, or their lives aren't like that.  It's just such a joke.