Respected Contributor

If you are looking for an offbeat, fascinating, unique movie, check out "Bad Times At The El Royale."

I stumbled upon it late one night and it really grabbed my attention.  Jeff Bridges, John Hamm, Dakota Johnson and Chris Hemsworth star.

The soundtrack of the movie is most enjoyable, as is Chris Hemsworth dancing to Deep Purple's "Hush." Smiley Happy

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Respected Contributor

Re: Bad Times At The El Royale

This is one of my favorite movies.....I've told everybody I know to see it since I saw it when it was first released.  If you liked this one, may I suggest the Hateful 8 from a few seasons ago.....you will probably like that one also.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Travone wrote:

This is one of my favorite movies.....I've told everybody I know to see it since I saw it when it was first released.  If you liked this one, may I suggest the Hateful 8 from a few seasons ago.....you will probably like that one also.

@Travone 

You and I have the same taste for quirky, offbeat movies.

I saw the Hateful 8 and really enjoyed that one as well.

The above movies are something different, which I really appreciate.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Esteemed Contributor

I think every Saturday HBO premieres a new movie and that was on last Saturday.  At first I thought it was a bunch of cr#p but it started growing on me towards the middle.  Now I'm looking to watch it again.

Respected Contributor

I saw it awhile ago.  It was pretty wacky but worth watching with all those good actors in it. 

Esteemed Contributor

I've been anxious to see this movie and will look for it later.  I have to say, though, I HATED "Hateful 8".  

Honored Contributor

Yeah, it was different . That little dance was Ok, though. Isn't he married to Miley Cyrus ?

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Yeah, it was different . That little dance was Ok, though. Isn't he married to Miley Cyrus ?

@SharkE  Chris' brother, Liam, is married to Miley.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

oh yeah. I'm always mixing them 2 up.

Which one is 'Thor'?

Trusted Contributor

I watched it last Saturday night on HBO and really liked it.  I just didn't know what was going to happen next and it kept me intersted.  My husband hated it............